Used Outboard Motor Steering Cable Bracket on 2040-parts.com
Wichita, Kansas, United States
Bracket that held the steering cable on a 70s boat.
we only ship to the lower 48 states!!!
Mounting & Brackets for Sale
- 1952 vintage elgin sears 5hp transom stern bracket clamp assy 571.58561(US $49.99)
- 330509 trim relay box bracket, johnson evinrude 60-70-75hp
- Sea ray 1107507 attwood sl60bp3 silver 10mm ball zinc plated boat sl60 bracket(US $10.45)
- Shift bracket fs85872-1 fs85872-2 125 hp force outboard m-1254a9a(US $5.95)
- West marine 4-stroke outboard motor bracket, 170lb. mfg# 11888005, new in box!!!(US $255.99)
- Mercury/mariner 35/40 hp tiller handle bracket 1982 to 1997(US $50.00)
Suzuki are seeking to get their shares back from VW The partnership between Volkswagen and Suzuki promised so much. VW wanted an easy way in to the car market in India – where Suzuki is very strong – and in return Suzuki wanted access to the sort of technology – hybrid and EV – it couldn’t really afford to develop independently. And all looked rosy when VW took a near 20 per cent stake in Suzuki in 2009 But things started to go a bit awry when VW insensitively referred to Suzuki as an ‘associate’, where it could pull all the right strings, in its annual report.Tue, 31 Aug 2010
Hot on the heels of the new Citroen C4 comes the new Citroen DS4, the second of the French car company’s 21st century DS models. Designed to take on sleek models like Alfa’s Giulietta and Vauxhall’s forthcoming three-door Astra, it mixes humdrum hatchback underpinnings with a more adventurous styling direction on the outside, and more luxurious materials on the inside. Essentially, yes – think along the lines of how Citroen turned the mundane C3 into the much more exciting DS3.Thu, 13 Feb 2014
GM is recalling 788,000 Cobalt and Pontiac G5 sedans for a potentially deadly problem with the ignition system. When the vehicles' keys are connected to heavy key chains (or, say, key rings laden with a dozen extra keys), a sufficiently extreme jolt or impact could shift the ignition out of the "run" position and into the "off" position. Cuts electrical power to the vehicles' systems, in turn deactivating the airbags.