Used Volvo Deck Plate #20700602 (24x20 1/2) on 2040-parts.com
Secaucus, New Jersey, United States
Used Volvo Deck Plate #20700602 (24x20 1/2). Not all trucks are spec'd the same.If you have any questions whether this item will fit your vehicle, please supply the last 6 of your VIN # for confirmation.
Commercial Truck Parts for Sale
- Jost lock jaw kit 5k1489lz m227(US $150.00)
- Freightliner columbia passenger side headlight 1ed-223-350-02 m225(US $120.00)
- 95-02 gm chevy silverado tahoe yukon ac delco radio cassette 16194545(US $19.99)
- 14 truck-lite led mdl 30 2" high profile marker clearance lamp 5 red & 9 amber(US $80.00)
- Cummins cover, gear 2899755(US $45.33)
- 1682693c1 international serpentine belt 8pk1795 4080707(US $19.99)
TAKE ONE Skoda Citigo, chop its roof off, install some neon lighting under the chassis and you get the Skoda apprentices’ dream car, apparently. The CitiJet is the madcap brainchild of 16 budding Skoda designers, who were tasked with creating their ideal car out of an existing Skoda model. Effectively, a Citigo Sport has been turned into an open-top city slicker, but don’t ask how the roof closes because there isn’t one.Thu, 28 Sep 2006
By Ben Barry Motor Shows 28 September 2006 12:53 Renault Twingo: the lowdown This is Renault’s all-new Twingo city car, due in the UK in September 2007. We never got the Mk1, but Renault has this time engineered the Twingo for right-hand drive. And that’s a good job too, with a Renaultsport version – packing as much as 150bhp – in the pipeline.Tue, 23 Jul 2013
Architects Synthetic Design + Architecture has designed a portable, solar-charging pavilion for electric vehicles using integrated photovoltaic cells. A beautiful, flowing form made from high-density polyethylene (HDPE) mesh fabric incorporating the photovoltaic panels, allowing the pavilion to act as a charger. Designed to combine structure, form and performance, carbon rods are twisted into curves by the digitally-designed mesh contours.