Valentine One V-1 Connection Bluetooth Module For Iphone/ipad/ipod Touch New on 2040-parts.com
Danville, Indiana, US
Radar & Laser Detectors for Sale
- Waterproof 2 in 1 reversing parking radar video system night vision camera(US $55.98)
- Early morning radar detector 2013 series 22 band 360 degree laser ew-3130(US $28.00)
- Cobra iradar radar detector iphone ipod touch irad-100(US $68.95)
- Radar detector warning receiver vixen ii 2 super fox 12v cig lighter w/ mount(US $15.00)
- Superfox vixen radar detector warning super fox cig lighter box mount instructio(US $25.00)
- Escort passport radar detector mount suction cups replacement (2 set)(US $4.25)
Land Rover marks 1 million Range Rovers with charity donationThu, 04 Nov 2010
Land Rover commemorated the production of Range Rover No. 1,000,000 by donating a car to Britain's Help for Heroes charity, which helps wounded war veterans and their families. The charity plans to sell the car at an auction later this year.
Honda CR-Z Mugen arrives February 2012Mon, 28 Nov 2011
Honda Mugen CR-Z will cost under £24k Honda told us that the Mugen CR-Z was just a concept, but now we learn that the hot CR-Z will arrive in the UK in February 2012 from ‘under £24k’. The Honda CR-Z is a decent enough little car; it has sporty handling and sporty looks, but it’s a real anti-climax to drive thanks to its 1.5 litre hybrid setup. Stung by criticism of the CR-Z’s performance, Honda got Mugen to have a play with its sporty little hybrid this year, and they did what Honda should probably have done from the start – strap on a supercharger to the hybrid lump.
Mercedes CLS 63 AMG Shooting Brake: OfficialMon, 09 Jul 2012
The Mercedes CLS 63 AMG Shooting Brake has been officially revealed by Mercedes-Benz ahead of a public debut at the 2012 Paris Motor Show. We had the reveal of the Mercedes CLS Shooting Brake just over a week ago, the surprise appearance of a camouflaged prototype CLS 63 AMG Shooting Brake at Goodwood and, finally, the real Mercedes CLS 63 AMG Shooting Brake appearing last week in an unannounced Mercedes video. And now we get the official details – and some photos – of the new CLS 63 AMG version of the Shooting Brake ahead of its likely public debut at the Paris Motor Show in September.