· For Sale – Vans RV-7.
· Wings are 90% Complete!
· Empennage is 90% Complete!
· Fuselage Kit is included but not assembled, (Tip Up Canopy)
· Aileron Autopilot Servo and Pitot Tube for Garmin G3X already installed
· MT Propeller MTV-12 disassembled and complete (needs overhauled)
· All parts treated to Boeing specifications to prevent corrosion
Local Pickup Only, Payment not accepted through PayPal.
email for more pictures or details
Asking $30,000 OBO for everything
Kits for Sale
- Military helicopter main rotor blade maintenance support kit 1615-00-x87-1847(US $499.00)
- Genesis slipstream pusher lsa airplane 582 rotax aircraft project(US $7,000.00)
- Engine mount tripacer
- Aircraft dustless sander system composites, lead cadmium, strontium, zinc & bari(US $3,650.00)
- Assorted motor brushes
- Hi-shear corp hi-lok hlk10 kit collar removal tool / kit aviation(US $399.99)
Loved as it may be by its loyal fanbase, the outgoing Z4 was always something of a mixed bag in terms of design. While the car's classic long-bonnet, cab-back profile and short overhangs should have pleased the eye, the BMW's sheer frontal mass made its proportions seem out of balance. The application of the company's then-new ‘flame surfacing' form language also generated a visual business that seemed out of place on something as conceptually simple as a roadster.Tue, 10 Sep 2013
The only thing better than a 458 is, of course, a lighter, stronger and more aerodynamically efficient 458. Toward that end, Ferrari unveiled the 458 Speciale at Frankfurt, a successor of sorts to the Challenge Stradale and 430 Scuderia, previous specials that, as good as they were, wouldn't last a race on the same lap as this one. “This is the most powerful V8 Ferrari, never made before,” said Ferrari chairman Luca di Montezemolo, who still speaks much better English than we could ever hope to speak Italian.Tue, 04 Mar 2014
TRAFFIC JAMS are getting worse, with London hold-ups increasing despite the congestion charge, according to new figures. UK drivers wasted a total of 30 hours in traffic congestion in 2013 - one hour more than in 2012 - statistics from traffic information company Inrix showed. The London commute zone had the biggest increase in hours wasted, rising from 72 hours in 2012 to 82 hours last year.