Vehicles Dc 20-30v To 12v 10a Power Supply Transformer on 2040-parts.com
Hong Kong, Hong Kong
ABOUT US SHIPPING FEEDBACK PAYMENT CONTACT US
On Jun-18-15 at 22:05:39 PDT, seller added the following information:
Power Inverters for Sale
- 600 watt dc to ac power inverter convert 12v to 110v 600w 1200w surge(US $999.99)
- Car dc to ac 1000w saa-1000a power inverter adapter w alligator clip(US $56.71)
- 10a dc 24v input to dc 12v output car truck power supply transformer converter(US $15.66)
- Maypole 500w watt power inverter dc 12v to ac 220v / car / caravan invertor(US $)
- Maypole 300w watt power inverter dc 12v to ac 220v / car / caravan invertor(US $)
- Accele 400watt dc to ac inverter(US $82.99)
Renault Zoe sets new electric car record for distance travelledSat, 16 Jun 2012
The Renault Zoe EV has set a new world record for distance travelled in an electric car in 24 hours – 1005 miles. It seems Renault are determined to prove that an electric car – in this case the Renault Zoe EV – can travel sensible distances in a sensible period of time. So they set out to run a pair of production spec Renault Zoes round the Aubevoye speed ring in Normandy for a full twenty four hours with the aim of breaking the record for distance travelled in an electric car in that time (yes, there’s a world record for everything these days).
Saab signs deal with second China partnerMon, 13 Jun 2011
Saab has agreed to China's Zhejiang Youngman Lotus Automobile Co. taking an equity stake in the company as part of a distribution and manufacturing joint venture. Saab and its owner Spyker Cars NV signed a deal with Chinese car distributor Pang Da in May worth up to 110 million euros that involved setting up a joint venture with Spyker and a partner in China to start making Saabs in China within two years.
Want the Jaguar XKR-S GT in the UK? Then demand it.Sun, 31 Mar 2013
The track-focused, but road-legal, Jaguar XKR-S GT is aimed just at North America, but Jaguar will build it for the UK if there’s demand. When we reported the arrival of the XKR-S GT last week, we knew the new Jag was being offered in the US (25 cars) and Canada (5 cars) but we didn’t know what the numbers where for the rest of the world. It turns out, at the moment, that the North American run is all there is.