Vintage-1970's-toyo Automotive 8 Track Cartridge Stereo Tape Player-new-old Stk on 2040-parts.com
Salisbury, North Carolina, US
Selling a vintage -new in box-from old stock-1970's- automotive 8 track cartridge stereo tape player--comes with instruction manual-model cs-721- high fidelity 4 channel- compatible with standard 8 track 2 channel- volume control-balance control-tone control-program selector- channel selector-indicator light-this is a old stock item-box may have some wear-new-email any questions - because of high weight-bidder to pay $25.00 shipping and handling-thank you for looking and check out my other listings.
Other for Sale
- Mercedes-benz bluetooth adaptor oem(US $115.00)
- Reverse backup camera w 7" monitor, rear view mirror mount, fits most vehicles(US $10.00)
- 05-08 dodge ram 1500 2500 3500 10" seal type speaker enclosure boombox case box (US $259.90)
- Hd radio adapter(US $30.00)
- Wolf whistle horn electric 12 volt sound car truck call vehicle air industrial (US $29.95)
- Mercedes e350 w212 s550 w221 telephone bluetooth continental module 2048202085(US $329.00)
The Spanish GP 2010 gets underway We finally get back to the real F1 world with the first European race of the 2010/2011 season at Barcelona, a circuit that is probably better known by the drivers than any other thanks to winter testing. Yesterday’s qualifying saw the Red Bulls dominate as they have at ever qualifying this year. Only this time it was Webber who stole pole from team mate Vettel.Tue, 03 Jan 2012
The first major motorsports event of the year, the 2012 Dakar Rally, began its two-week trek across South America on Jan. 1. Four hundred and sixty-five vehicles (171 cars, 185 motorcycles, 33 quads and 76 trucks) with drivers representing 50 nationalities will attempt to cover 9,000 kilometers (more than 5,500 miles) over 14 days throughout Argentina, Chile, and Peru.Mon, 19 Apr 2010
Toyota has stayed at the top of the news in the last few days. The Japanese automaker agreed to pay the record $16.4 million fine the U.S. Transportation Department levied against it, even as it scrambled to fix the Lexus GX 460 that Consumer Reports said was unsafe to drive.