Vintage 60's Franklin Quick Change Rearend on 2040-parts.com
East Longmeadow, Massachusetts, United States
Other for Sale
- Champion racing 75w-140 synthetic gear lubricant 1 qt rear end & tranmission(US $15.99)
- Center line wheels vintage tire bead breaker rat rod street scta centerline(US $90.00)
- Quickcar racing products green 3/4 in diameter 12v led warning light p/n 61-709(US $17.70)
- Quickcar racing products blue 3/4 in diameter 12v warning light p/n 61-702(US $19.83)
- Quickcar racing products switch panel sticker 16 various functions p/n 50-004(US $24.00)
- Quickcar racing products 4-1/8 x 3 in dash mount switch panel p/n 50-7714(US $187.97)
WINTER BREAKDOWN EXPENSE FOR USED CAR OWNERSThu, 10 Oct 2013
SOME VEHICLE components are nearly three times as likely to fail during the winter months as in the summer leading to potentially expensive repairs for the owners of older vehicles, according to Warranty Direct. The specialist insurer and warranty provider analysed 50,000 live automotive policies and found that ignition coils are 283 per cent more likely to fail between December and February than between June and August. Fuel injection pumps, thermostats and a number of electrical components are also more likely to suffer in the cold leading to an average winter repair bill of £408.60, the company has warned.
Bring a Trailer: 1974 Fiat X1/9 autocrosserThu, 20 Mar 2014
Serious buyers and tire kickers alike can find everything on Bring a Trailer, from all-out American classics to pre-war antiques and Italian muscle. Today's pick, however, is none of those. This 1974 Fiat X1/9 autocrosser is for sale out of Garnedia, Calif., for the price of $25,000, or best offer.
GM envisions future city car with EN-V conceptsWed, 24 Mar 2010
The city car of the future will seat two people, run on electric power and communicate with other vehicles to reach a destination faster while automatically avoiding traffic tie-ups and crashes. General Motors, working with electric-scooter maker Segway, has developed three concepts tailored toward that vision of future transportation. The Electric Networked Vehicle, or EN-V, concepts go on display May 1 at the World Expo in Shanghai.