I and selling my dads stuff. There is all kinds stuff. This is a vintage volt/amp tester. on one of the sides the lens has gone missing. you can call or text me anytime glenn 305 803 8498
Vintage Parts Test Category for Sale
- 40's 50's vintage windshield wiper washer jar glass bottle fluid pump accessory (US $89.95)
- Mopar dodge plymouth 1968-1969 nos regulator 2098300, ch-524(w/orig. box)(US $19.99)
- Mopar dodge plymouth original fac lh/rh pair; blk 13" armrest (US $19.99)
- Jeep willys accessory panel covering(US $2.00)
- 1946-1948 chevrolet hub caps 15"(US $150.00)
- 1977 pontiac rally ii firebird gto trans am lemans grand prix (US $425.00)
Get ready for the New GMThu, 09 Jul 2009
Unless there is some sort of major, unforeseen hiccup, the sale of General Motors' assets--creating a new company--is expected to close Friday. The new GM will be 60.8 percent owned by the U.S. Treasury.
Honda CR-Z, Fit joining hybrid lineup next yearMon, 13 Jul 2009
Honda is growing its hybrid lineup with the addition of the CR-Z coupe and a hybrid version of the Fit. The Japanese automaker on Monday said that the sporty CR-Z, which has been shown as a concept, will go on sale in Japan next February. The hybrid Fit is to hit the Japan market before the end of next year.
Design Contest: Local Motors and Shell announce 'DRIVEN' [w/video]Thu, 19 Jan 2012
Local Motors, the open-source car design community, has announced its latest competition. Working in collaboration with Shell Oils, the DRIVEN contest is an acronym for Design of Relevant and Innovative Vehicles for Energy Needs. Entrants are asked to create a car for one of five cities: Amsterdam, Bangalore, Basra, Houston or Sao Paulo.