Vintage Can Of 4-cylinder Formula Restore Engine Restorer & Lubricant, Estate on 2040-parts.com
Springfield, Tennessee, United States
Vintage unopened can of NOS, 4-cylinder formula, RESTORE engine restorer and lubricant, 11 FL. OZ from a local estate. Copyright dates of 1983 thru 1990 on can. See pics for condition. Packed and ready to ship it weighs approx. 1 lb. 1 oz. Shipping by USPS Parcel Select. Pay Pal. No foreign bidders please. Thank you.
Oil Change & Lube for Sale
- Matco of29900 adjustable claw type spring loaded oil filter pliers oil wrench(US $48.00)
- Legacy lcg90252 digital oil control valve(US $129.99)
- Motul 300v power 5w40 racing engine oil (2 liter can)(US $29.99)
- Motul 300v high rpm 0w20 motor oil 2 liters(US $32.00)
- Synthetic motor oil - amsoil 0w-20 (1 gallon) for ford, chrysler, toyota(US $50.00)
- Synthetic motor oil - amsoil 0w-20 (1 gallon) for gm, ford, chrysler, toyota(US $40.00)
Ford is to close its Transit production facility in Southampton, ending more than 100 years of vehicle manufacture in the UK. Most UK car and van buyers still think of Ford as ‘British’, but even though Ford has been building cars in the UK for over 100 years, they haven’t built a single car in the UK for a decade. And now even white van man’s vehicle of choice - the Ford Transit – is being shipped off to Turkey.Thu, 07 Aug 2014
Is the McLaren 625C a replacement for the 12C (pictured). Or is it P13? What is the McLaren 625C?Sat, 06 Jul 2013
The Opel Monza (1980s Monza pictured) will make a return at Frankfurt There was a time, for those not old enough to remember, when mainstream car makers produced big saloons and coupes. But no more. With very few (low-selling) exceptions, car makers like Vauxhall and Ford have given up their full-sized saloons and downsized, with SUVs of varying sizes now seen as the real future.