Vintage Mercury Marine Stickers & Kiekaefer Coin on 2040-parts.com
Jupiter, Florida, United States
Stickers are old and have some dirt around the edges. Please see the pictures for condition. Coin needs to be buffed. Please ask any questions before bidding. Thank you for looking!
Memorabilia for Sale
- Built by oceanco hardcover book 2015 - megayachts aquijo, ifinity, equanimity ++
- Feadship pilot magazine 2016 / 2017 issue 19 - symphony savannah rock it kiss
- 2001 searay sport yachts marketing / specifications brochure 38-48' 78 pages
- Trinity yachts marketing / specifications brochure 142'-177' yachts 23 pages
- 78' fly numarine preformance motoryachts marketing / specifications brochure
- Sunrise yachts dream builders marketing specifications brochure 45m "africa"
Celebrate 40 years of Nissan's Z car with our special Web-zineFri, 16 Apr 2010
It's the 40th anniversary of Nissan's iconic Z car. You can join the celebration with a special-edition Web-zine created by the editors of AutoWeek. A great historical compilation from the AW archives, this special issue will take you from the Fairlady to the latest 370Z, with the race cars in between.
Vauxhall Meriva (2010) revealedTue, 05 Jan 2010
Vauxhall/Opel have revealed the 2010 Meriva Back at the end of September we reported on the 2010 Vauxhall Meriva after our photographers had spied the new Vauxhall tramping round the Nurburgring. As we said, not exactly where you’d expect to find the mini-MPV, but good to see it being properly shaken down. We reckoned on a launch at Geneva before the 2010 Meriva goes on sale in the Summer, and the reveal by Vauxhall/Opel today confirms all that.
Japanese Cars Top Reliability TableMon, 14 Jul 2014
THERE’S some good news for owners of cars from Japanese brands, as they have topped a recent reliability survey conducted by Warranty Direct. The bad news? Certain UK brands didn’t perform so well.