Vintage Ruby Ring, Sterling Silver & Brass Bezel-set. on 2040-parts.com
Los Angeles, California, United States
Vintage Handmade Ring.
Brass Silver, Vintage Ring, Ottoman, Ruby, White Sapphire, Bezel-set
Size 7 , Ethnic Tribal.
Memorabilia for Sale
- Rare vintage 16mm film - 1962 seahorse spectacular - johnson outboard motors(C $200.00)
- 1929 "sterling engine co. color advertisement(US $9.99)
- 1957 johnson outboard motor cowl medallion new (repro - nos) w/mounting screws(US $70.00)
- Vintage boat airguide tachometer, chicago usa 655 & 658 + no reserve
- Polish eagle movable winged wheel motorcycle ring sterling silver gold alloy(US $105.00)
- 1950s? smith craft manufacturer boat name plate name tag geneva alabama(US $65.00)
Design Vettel's helmet, win fabulous prizesWed, 04 Sep 2013
Some helmet schemes are iconic. Jackie Stewart famously emblazoned his Bell helmet with his house tartan. Over on the motorcycle side of things, Valentino Rossi's screaming helmet has become a kitsch icon.
Toyota & Lexus news at 2009 Tokyo motor showWed, 21 Oct 2009
The vibe on the Toyota stand is subdued, yet upbeat at the same time. They're chuffed to bits with their new products on show, but we can't help remembering Japan's – and the world's – premier car maker's $4.9 billion loss last year. And it's forecast to lose a similar amount in 2009.
Fire sale continues: Ford cuts stake in MazdaTue, 18 Nov 2008
By Tim Pollard Motor Industry 18 November 2008 16:09 Yesterday GM sold its stake in Suzuki; today Ford announced plans to slash its shareholding in Mazda. Previously the Blue Oval held a third of Mazda’s stock, but it has cut that to just 13%. Ford admitted the sale was purely to boost its balance sheet, as the Big Three continue to struggle with cashflow.