A VINTAGE SNAP ON TOOL BOX,BLACK IN COLOR,COULD NOT FIND ANY MODEL OR DATE CODES,HAS DENTS ,GRIME,LIGHT RUST,COULD BE FOR 1/2" DRIVE,UNSURE,HINGE AND LATCH WORK FINE.
Toolboxes, Storage for Sale
- Snap on master puller set cj 1000f and toolbox(US $1,000.00)
- ( 2 ) 8' pickup truck side mount tool boxes steel 8' boxes with key(US $150.00)
- Matco tool cart msc11 cart(US $525.00)
- Vintage tool storage box for socket ratchet set blue(US $8.99)
- 200 new 8" peg board hooks 1/8" or 1/4" shelf pegboard shelving(US $24.99)
- 200 new 4" peg board hooks 1/8" or 1/4" shelving pegboard shelf(US $34.98)
Fiat has revised the Grande Punto and given it a new name - The Fiat Punto Evo I’m not sure that a facelift – which is essentially what this is – calls for a new name, but Fiat say the Evo is different enough from the Grand Punto to make a new name sensible. Hmm. The nose of the Evo looks different from the Grand Punto, with new bumpers and lights, and Fiat say the interior is completely revised, and will include the option of Blue&Me-Tom-Tom – which manages telephone, SatNav and info systems through a colour touch screen.Mon, 18 Nov 2013
A Vauxhall executive has made a bold statement – from now on, cars are not going to get any bigger. General vehicle dimensions across each sector of car are roughly now set to be fixed. “You can put a pin in a chart now,” explained the firm’s marketing director Stuart Harris.Thu, 21 Apr 2011
Another day, another variation on the fabled Toyota FT-86. Following on from the FT-86 II at Geneva and the re-emergence of the original version at the Seoul Auto Show, New York played host to the Scion FR-S concept. Unsurprisingly, the FR-S boasts the same front-engine, rear-wheel drive sports car demeanor - hence the name - but differs visually from the other variations from the long awaited Toyota.