Volkswagen Passat Oil Pan 2.8l, Upper 99 00 01 02 03 04 05 on 2040-parts.com
Seattle, Washington, United States
VOLKSWAGEN PASSAT [OIL_PAN] 2.8L, upper 99 00 01 02 03 04 05
Odometer: 99999 Miles
also fits the following models:AUDI A4 1998 - 1998 2.8L (engine ID AHA, DOHC), upper
Engine Services for Sale
- Bmw 325i oil pan 1999(US $120.00)
- Audi a4 oil pan 1.8l, engine id atw, w/o oil sensor 01(US $50.00)
- Volkswagen jetta oil pan 2.0l, diesel, (engine id cjaa) 11 12 13 14(US $55.00)
- Bmw 740i engine brain box electronic control module 99 00 01(US $100.00)
- Volkswagen jetta oil pan 2.0l, engine id azg, w/o oil sensor 04(US $50.00)
- Volkswagen jetta oil pan 4 cyl 95 96 97 98(US $35.00)
2010 Buick LaCrosse launches at Detroit Auto ShowThu, 08 Jan 2009
Update: Click here to watch video of the Buick LaCrosse: http://miad.autoweek.com/vidcast/2010_buick_lacrosse.m4v General Motors’ Buick division will launch the redesigned-from-the-ground-up Buick LaCrosse at the 2009 Detroit Auto Show in Detroit on Jan. 12. GM says the new LaCrosse is truly global, with an exterior designed in the States (and reminiscent of the Invicta concept from the 2008 Beijing motor show), an interior developed in China, Buick’s biggest market, and a platform done by Opel in Europe.
GM speeds development of cars delayed during battle for survivalThu, 17 Dec 2009
With bankruptcy behind it, General Motors is speeding up the development of vehicle programs that had been delayed. One car, the next generation Chevrolet Malibu, will go on sale in two years. In August, GM executives said that car would debut a year later, in 2012.
Nissan Juke gets economy tweaksThu, 22 Sep 2011
The Nissan Juke gets economy tweaks It’s a bit of a Marmite car, the Nissan Juke. Some who see it for the first time are appalled at what an ungainly looking car the Juke is. Others find its cute ugliness a real breath of fresh air.