Volvo Penta Steering Actuator / Assist Ram 872215 872443 872229 Dp-c Dp-d on 2040-parts.com
North Port, Florida, United States
Thank you for visiting the New Ebay store segment of our business FreshWaterVolvoPentaParts where you can find additional detailed photos, technical specifications and warranty information on all listings, hundreds of hard to find Volvo Penta parts available!
Up for sale is an excellent condition Volvo Penta Steering actuator / assist Ram 872215 872443 872229 Dp-C Dp-D Dp-E and others 1992 -1996 .with high pressure hose and return this has no leaks or seeping functioning perfectly from a low hour Fresh Water Boat Fluid Clean and water free . Bolt it on and get back on the water!
If you have any questions feel free to Call us at 585-698-9118 (International 01+585-698-9118 )
Notice: Due to the fact that we list and sell all items on multiple platforms and with various pricing structures, including our company FreshWaterVolvoPentaParts, Craigslist, Facebook, Phone Orders and Local Sales, we reserve the right to end auctions without bids, early and without notice, if the item is sold elsewhere.
*We have thousands of Volvo Penta Parts in stock and can accommodate special orders and builds. Due to recent policy changes, Ebay has fallen well below our company standards, as a result we now list only a small portion of our inventory on Ebay, opting instead to focus on the company website and our other more business friendly online and off line sales platforms which are more cost effective for our customers and our company, FreshWaterVolvoPentaParts. Thank you for your continued support!*
1. Do you ship internationally? Yes we gladly Ship Internationally with no exclusions.
2. Do you accept Returns? Yes we accept returns within 14 days of purchase, buyer pays shipping.
3. Do you price match the same item listed on your website, here on Ebay? No , due to the listing fees, final value fees , and shipping fees associated with selling on Ebay we can not match our websites prices even on the same item .
· * We gladly ship Internationally / Worldwide ! Argentina , Australia , Canada, UK , Russia, Germany , Greece, Spain , Norway, Sweden, Iceland , Finland, Poland , Italy, New Zealand, Everywhere, Worldwide.
AQ Series Aq120 AQ125 AQ131 AQ140 AQ145 AQ151 AQ171 230A 230B 250 251 120 125 130 131
145 151 171 230 270 275 280 285 290
Dp Dp-A Dp-B DP-C Dp-D Dp-E Dp-A1 Sp-A Sp-A1 Sp-C Sp-C1 Dp-C1 1.61 2.30 1.95 1.78 2.15 1.89
225 211 231 260 271 A B C D Aq225 aq211 aq231 aq260 aq271
Controls & Steering for Sale
- Mercury outboard motor control(US $89.00)
- Accusync twin dual engine marine synchronizer inboard & outbrd w/box glendinning(US $275.00)
- Actuator repair kit volvo penta power steering cylinder 3860726 3858128 3856716(US $69.99)
- Lenco tactile switch kit boat/marine 15070-001 (123sc) led indicator
- Mercruiser power steering cooler heat exchanger 454 boat marine(US $39.95)
- Faria 33103 tachometer(US $93.63)
Mini Rocketman concept (2011): a guided tourMon, 07 Mar 2011
Anders Warming, Mini's new chief designer who took over from Gert Hildebrand in December 2010, spoke to CAR about the new Rocketman concept car at the 2011 Geneva motor show. Here's the Danish designer's guided tour to the Rocketman - and thoughts on Mini design in the future. CAR: Mini Rocketman: tell us about the front view Anders Warming: 'The front view of the car has to be instantly recognisable Mini, but it also has to have a face that really tells you that the brand is going to the future. That’s why we are emphasising the light rings around the headlamps: the icon of a Mini, but now with LEDs.
GM taps Opel designs for future Buicks in the U.S.Mon, 09 Mar 2009
Even as General Motors explores the sale of Opel, it will tap its European unit as a source for future Buick sedans. For the past two years, GM has shared Opel vehicles and design with Saturn. Sources familiar with GM's plans say those products now will go to Buick.
Volvo partnership to improve cyclist safetyTue, 07 Jan 2014
Volvo has teamed up with an extreme sports company in a bid to improve safety between cars and cyclists. The manufacturer has signed an agreement with Swedish firm POC – a company that develops high-tech protective sports gear. On Bing: see pictures of the Volvo XC Concept Coupé Find out how much a used Volvo costs on Auto Trader Research between the new partnership will initially concentrate on communication between cars and cyclists.