Volvo Pv444 Pv544 Rear Brake Drum on 2040-parts.com
Centereach, New York, United States
This is the rear drum for a Volvo PV444 or 544. Using a ruler, I measure an inner diameter of 230mm. There is a crack/dent on the outer rim that doesn't go further.
Drums & Hardware for Sale
- Drum brake hardware kit fits 2005-2009 pontiac wave wave5 g3 carlson quality br(US $30.61)
- Professional grade drum brake hardware kit fits 1965-1969 plymouth fury ii,fury(US $27.92)
- Parking brake lever rear mopar 5179291aa(US $30.18)
- Brake drum fits 1987-1995 plymouth voyager grand voyager dura international(US $40.99)
- Crown automotive 4313056 wheel cylinder fits 90-06 cherokee (xj) wrangler (tj)(US $29.97)
- Drum brake hardware kit fits 1988-1999 gmc c1500,k1500 c1500 suburban,k1500 subu(US $34.46)
Last week, a fire badly damaged the home of a new Fisker Karma owner, and authorities are saying that the electric car was the source of the blaze. According to Fort Bend County, Texas, chief fire investigator Robert Baker, the Fisker Karma started the fire that spread to the house. “Yes, the Karma was the origin of the fire, but what exactly caused that we don't know at this time,” he said.Wed, 12 Mar 2014
Even in death, Carroll Shelby still touches us from the heavens above, where we mortals pay tribute in celluloid. The first half of "Need for Speed" (which opens March 14) concerns a Ford Mustang that was "the one Carroll Shelby was building when he died," the characters gush and stumble, barely expressing their praise quickly or coherently enough. "The chariot of the gods," someone says; it's worth "two million, minimum," says someone else.Fri, 06 Jul 2012
Following an appearance at Goodwood, Bentley has released new photos and video of the EXP 9 F SUV as its PR salvo continues. Bentley EXP 9 F – the Bentley SUV to be that might be more loved if Bentley gave it a real name – made a static appearance at last weekend’s Goodwood Festival of Speed, following which Bentley has released some new photos and a new video to put their monster SUV back in the news. We did catch sight of the Bentley SUV at Goodwood – although it wasn’t especially high profile as it wasn’t blatting up the hillclimb, unlike Bentley’s other offerings from the new Continental GT Speed to the Bentley Blower – and it looked much the same as it did at Geneva.