Vw Volkswagen Jetta Golf Gti Service Manual New Free Shipping 1999-2005 on 2040-parts.com
Willard, North Carolina, United States
This is a new VW service manual for the 1999-2005 Jetta, Gold, GTI. It has never been used.
Shipping quote is for inside the CUSA only, I do not ship outside the CUSA.
I am not a dealer so no returns but please read my feedback.
Thanks for looking and good luck bidding.
Manuals & Literature for Sale
- Model a ford service bulletins complete 1995 lincoln publishing isbn 0911160280(US $25.00)
- Haynes 38010 repair manual general motors buick regal lumina olds pontiac 1988(US $9.95)
- Bmw 330xi owners manual 2004(US $35.00)
- Haynes 92005 toyota camry 1983 thru 1991 repair manual(US $9.95)
- Haynes 36086 ford thunderbird mercury cougar 1989 thru 1997 repair manual(US $9.95)
- Haynes 24066 chevrolet silverado gmc sierra 1999 2000 2wd & 4wd, nice(US $12.95)
Video: 2014 Jaguar F-Type V8 at speedMon, 04 Mar 2013
Sixty years ago, Jaguar test driver Norman Dewis posted a then-world record 172.4 mph flying mile in a Jaguar XK120. The car had no seat and a perspex bubble was fitted over the cockpit to improve airflow. Over last weekend, Jaguar returned to the site of that famous run: Jabbeke, Belgium.
Subaru XV conceptFri, 22 Apr 2011
Following the teaser shot we brought you on April 15, Subaru has now revealed the XV concept, a design study that blends ‘exceptional SUV practicality with a fashionable form', according to the company. Designers at Subaru's studios in Japan created the concept around the design keyword ‘Protren' a combination of ‘Professional tool' and ‘Trendy design'. It expresses the integration of "authentic functionality as a professional tool" and "urban and stylish design".
New Maserati Quattroporte to get Supercharged Ferrari V6Sun, 10 Jun 2012
It’s reported that the next generation Maserati Quattroporte will be offered with a Ferrari-built V8 turbo and Supercharged V6. The next generation Maserati Quattroporte has been a long time coming, and much of that is tied up with Fiat’s takeover of Chrysler. Normally, we could have expected a new Quattroporte to arrive by now, but with everything in the mix after Chrysler and Fiat became one, the exact future of the Quattroporte was in flux.