Wagan Tech Smart Ac Inverter 80 Usb on 2040-parts.com
Sumas, Washington, United States
Lot of 8 NIP Wagan Tech Smart AC Inverter 80 USB
Device Type DC to AC power inverter - external
Input Connector(s)Automobile cigarette lighter
Peak Surge Power 200 Watts
AC Output Voltage 110V (60 Hz)
DC Input Voltage Range 12V DC (10-15V DC)
This item comes from a smoke free home.
Item is described to the best of my knowledge.
Thanks for looking and happy bidding! Please ask any questions before bidding.
Power Inverters for Sale
- 300w 24v pure sine wave inverter 24v to 230v power supply truck lorry(US $)
- Xantrex 813-5000-ul xpower 5000 inverter dual gfci remote on/off ul458(US $537.60)
- 1000w intelligent dc 12 volt to ac 220v solar power inverter free shipping(US $39.55)
- Car portable 100 watt power inverter usb port plug charger phone, pad, universal(US $50.72)
- Car 2500-watt triple-outlet power inverter usb port charger phone laptop tv dvd(US $336.20)
- New cobra 150 watt 12v dc to 120v ac power inverter, usb port, black car charger(US $50.37)
Future products: Mazda's new direct-injection engine family arrives in 2011Tue, 07 Sep 2010
The big news at Mazda is a new family of direct-injection gasoline and diesel engines that will start to arrive in 2011. Mazda will make significant changes to vehicle platforms to accommodate the Sky engines, which will be more powerful and fuel-efficient at lower displacements than the company's current engines. The first Sky gasoline engine is expected to debut in the United States in 2011.
BMW 1-series Coupe (2007): first official picturesMon, 02 Jul 2007
By Ben Whitworth First Official Pictures 02 July 2007 10:50 So, is this the 1 that I want? You betcha. When it arrives at the end of November, the 1-series Coupe - re-engineered from the ground up, powered a twin turbo engines and packing plenty of energy-saving technology – will install itself at the top of the 1-series tree.
U.S. auto sales continue to plunge in FebruaryTue, 03 Mar 2009
February sales for each of the top six U.S. automakers plunged more than 37 percent in February--the worst month since December 1981. "We are in an automotive depression amid 'The Great Recession,' " Standard and Poor's analyst Efraim Levy said in a report.