Has four key set to fit most brands, safety whistle, wrist strap, and Lanyard. Sea-Doo, Yamaha, Honda, Kawasaki and more. New in original package, package has some cosmetic damage but contents undamaged.
Covers for Sale
- Covercraft xw8104ub custom personal watercraft cover - black ultratect(US $175.00)
- Yamaha personal watercraft pwc vx cruiser cover 2010-2014 mwv-cvrvx-cr-10 used#2(US $65.00)
- 2007-2009 seadoo gtx wake cover(US $99.99)
- 96-01 seadoo gtx-gts-gti jet-ski burgundy seat covers!(US $99.99)
- Pwc jet ski cover for yamaha wave runner fx cruiser ho 50th anniv 2006 grey(US $88.99)
- Seadoo pwc cover - part # 280000391 - 280000464(US $150.00)
Three decades of Chrysler concept cars from the '40s, '50s and '60s will be on display at the 19th annual Amelia Island Concours d'Elegance on March 9. The Thunderbolt roadster and Newport will be on hand to show off design elements inspired by the land-speed record duals of the 1930s in Bonneville. The Thunderbolt is being presented on behalf of the Driehaus Collection and the Newport will be provide by The National Automotive Museum of Reno, Nev.Wed, 17 Oct 2012
Mercedes is cutting production of the range topping S Class to a one shift operation as sales fall ahead of the new 2013 S Class. But there are now plenty of signs that even premium car makers are not immune from the economic climate – particularly in Europe – as sales start to slide. We recently commented that Jaguar sales are not as strong as they were and now it seems Mercedes is starting to feel the punch as sales of the range-topping S Class falter.Sun, 05 Jan 2014
New Subaru WRX STI heading for 2014 Detroit Auto Show After a concept at the Frankfurt Motor Show in September – which looked edgy – to a production reveal at the Los Angeles Auto Show in November – which didn’t – plans for the 2014 Subaru WRX are well on track. And now we’re getting the STI version. The Subaru WRX STI will debut next week at the Detroit Auto Show and is expected to go on sale in the US by mid 2014.