Wilwood Aero4-mc4 Red Rear Big Brake Parking Brake Kit Fits 2015 Ford Mustang,gt on 2040-parts.com
Camarillo, California, United States
Tech Line 775 848-6740
Aero4-MC4 Big Brake Rear Parking Brake Kit
Fits 2015 Mustangs
14" X 0.81" Rotors
4 Piston Calipers (Red)
Parking Brake & Cable
Stainless Braided Lines & Fittings
Requires 18" Or Larger Wheels
Calipers also come in Black (see our ebay store)
Performance Brake Calipers for Sale
- Wilwood aero6 front big brake kit fits 2015 ford mustang,15" rotors w/lines,red(US $2,044.00)
- Nascar ap rear calipers 5510-15 / 14 sol with mounts pads lines 26/28 pistons(US $900.00)
- Wilwood 2 piston d52 brake caliper kit gm 1968-96 p/n 140-11291-bk(US $390.85)
- Nos delco/gm 5471370. brake caliper piston. 67-75 chevy corvette. 179-459.(US $25.00)
- Ap racing 4 piston brake caliper set cp5835-4so&5so, cp5510-14sol & 15sol - arca(US $1,799.99)
- Corvette wilwood 65-82 c2 c3 direct replacement brakes(US $1,597.55)
Rock Legend Swaps Microphone For Classic Racing MiniTue, 29 Jul 2014
NOT content with belting out hard rock tunes, AC/DC front man Brian Johnson will son be charging around Croft racing circuit at the wheel of a classic Mini. The rock great is scheduled to compete at Croft’s Nostalgia Weekend (2-3 August), which the circuit is describing as an irresistible blend of fast cars, wheel-to-wheel racing, vintage music and dress. Johnson will take to the circuit in the Historic Touring Cars class behind the wheel of a 1964 Mini Cooper that he purchased late last year after driving it in his television series ‘Cars That Rock With Brian Johnson’.
Chrysler future products: Only one minivan, no Jeep CompassTue, 29 May 2012
In 2014, Chrysler Group will drop the Jeep Compass and replace the Chrysler Town & Country minivan with a crossover, Fiat-Chrysler CEO Sergio Marchionne has revealed. The changes are part of a long-term effort by Marchionne to give each Chrysler Group brand a more distinct identity and eliminate product overlaps. Brand identity is crucial for Chrysler because more than 90 percent of its dealerships now sell all four volume brands: Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram.
College Exhibition: LTU 2009Tue, 26 May 2009
Lawrence Technological University (LTU) celebrated its second annual Transportation Design Show earlier this month. The second year (Sophomore) and first year (Freshmen) classes both presented projects at the degree show. The Sophomore project brief was to create a concept vehicle that reinforced the Jeep brand while capturing new customers in a niche market.