Wilwood Aero6 Front Big Brake Kit Fits 2015 Ford Mustang,15" Drilled Rotors on 2040-parts.com
Camarillo, California, United States
Tech Line 775 848-6740
Aero6 Front Big Brake Kit
Fits 2015 Mustangs
15" X 1.25" Drilled Rotors
6 Piston Calipers (Black)
Stainless Braided Lines & Fittings
Requires 19" Or Larger Wheels
Comes with Black Calipers
Calipers also come in Red and Nickel Plated (see our ebay store)
Performance Brake Calipers for Sale
- Wilwood 1 piston gm metric brake caliper p/n 120-7197(US $107.99)
- Wilwood aero4-mc4 rear big brake parking brake kit fits 2015 mustang,14" rotors(US $1,869.00)
- Wilwood aero4-mc4 rear parking big brake kit fits 2015 mustang,14" rotors - red(US $1,969.00)
- Wilwood front big brake kit,with 13" drilled rotors,fits 2014-2015 mini cooper(US $1,799.00)
- Wilwood front big brake kit,13"rotors,brake lines, fits 2014-2015 mini cooper(US $1,699.00)
- 1965-68 chevy impala disc brake kit & wilwood caliper/ 4 piece control arms(US $1,290.05)
Vintage-photograph auction at Lime Rock to benefit teen-driver trainingMon, 31 Aug 2009
Photographs of racing legends from yesteryear will help the young drivers of tomorrow through an auction over Labor Day weekend at Lime Rock. Autographed vintage photos of famous drivers will be sold to benefit a charity called Survive the Drive, which educates and trains high-school drivers in the Northeast. The program helped more than 10,000 students in the 2008-09 school year.
Driving the Nissan EV: We get seat time in a prototypeMon, 20 Apr 2009
We got to fling a prototype of the coming Nissan electric vehicle around the parking lot at Dodger Stadium and, like the Dodgers themselves on Opening Day, it was a winner. The prototype body was a previous-generation Cube, but the drivetrain of the car was "99 percent there," according to Nissan. So we drove an old car with the new drivetrain.
Ferrari teases Enzo replacement's rear detailingThu, 10 Jan 2013
Ferrari's official magazine has revealed another teaser shot of the replacement Enzo. The image, which appeared in The Official Ferrari Magazine alongside a previously released teaser, shows a close up of the rear including the lamps, exhaust and and some dramatically flared haunches. The Enzo's successor – codenamed the F150 – has a chassis made entirely from carbon fiber as it takes on its main competitor, the McLaren P1.