Wilwood Chevy Corvette 1965-82 4 Piston D8-4 Brake Caliper Kit P/n 140-10789 on 2040-parts.com
Ocala, Florida, United States
Performance Brake Calipers for Sale
- Pair sierra superlite style brake caliper 2.00 1.88 pistons wilwood vintage gn(US $119.99)
- Outlaw superlite style brake caliper 1.75 1.62 pistons 1.25 wilwood lefthander(US $89.99)
- Wilwood forged superlite brake caliper (4) 1.75 pistons 1.25 rotor outlaw ap(US $79.99)
- Wilwood forged superlite brake caliper (4) 1.38 pistons 1.25 rotor outlaw ap(US $79.99)
- Wilwood superlite 4 piston brake caliper 1.12 piston .810 rotor ap outlaw sierra(US $69.99)
- Wilwood superlite 4 piston brake caliper 1.38 piston .810 rotor ap outlaw sierra(US $69.99)
One Lap of the Web: Lambrecht cars, drifting red Italian cars, and lost east German carsWed, 25 Sep 2013
-- The Lambrecht Chevrolet sale is this weekend, and VanDerBrink auction house has posted some more walkaround videos of the lots. Check out this video which highlights some of the trucks and sedans, most of them with delivery mileage. -- Here's an interesting car that sold on eBay last week and attracted quite a bit of attention on Bringatrailer.com: a 1975 Peugeot 604 that was brought into the U.S.
F1 Budget Cap – No two-tier system says EcclestoneSun, 17 May 2009
Bernie Ecclestone says there will be no two-tier system in the F1 budget cap row [ad#ad-1] All eyes have gone off the stunning start to this year’s F1 circus with the news that Ferrari, Renault, Red Bull and several other teams have threatened to quit F1 next year in protest at the budget cap proposal and the two-tier system that appears to create. In a nutshell, the FIA – lead by Max Mosley – has imposed a £40 million cap on F1 team expenditure for next year (excluding driver costs, marketing costs and transport), but has said that teams who don’t adhere to the cap can still compete, but will be handicapped. Not surprisingly, the richer teams have objected and, on the face of it, it starts to look as if F1 as we know it is going to bite the dust.
Citroen C3 Picasso BLACKCHERRY & 2011 updatesThu, 28 Oct 2010
The Citroen C3 Picasso BLACKCHERRY As we said only yesterday when we reported on the Peugeot 207 Sportium, the last quarter of the year is a difficult time for car makers, coming as it does between the new plate in September and the New Year in January. So the tried and tested formula for sales at this time of the year is the limited edition. Which is why we get the Citroen C3 Picasso BLACKCHERRY (it’s Citroen’s shouty capitals, not ours).