Wilwood Forged Superlite Racing Caliper 120-7432-r on 2040-parts.com
Warminster, Pennsylvania, United States
The Superlite caliper series has set the standard for many years in short track, late model, modified and open wheel competition. It has also enjoyed prominence in a variety of road-race, off-road, rally and sport driving applications. Starting at 4.40 pounds, the Forged Billet Superlite (FSL) is the newest innovation to this series from Wilwood. New and adaptive technologies have been applied providing substantial improvements in strength, fluid volume displacement, and overall performance.
Performance Brake Calipers for Sale
- Ap 6 piston front brake calipers p/n cp5890 nascar(US $1,595.00)
- Wilwood aero4-mc4 red rear big brake parking brake kit fits 2015 ford mustang,gt(US $1,869.00)
- Wilwood aero6 front big brake kit fits 2015 ford mustang,15" rotors w/lines,red(US $2,044.00)
- Nascar ap rear calipers 5510-15 / 14 sol with mounts pads lines 26/28 pistons(US $900.00)
- Wilwood 2 piston d52 brake caliper kit gm 1968-96 p/n 140-11291-bk(US $390.85)
- Nos delco/gm 5471370. brake caliper piston. 67-75 chevy corvette. 179-459.(US $25.00)
Sky takes Mazda powertrains to the next levelMon, 30 Aug 2010
Mazda's next-generation of powertrains, called Sky, will feature a variety of new technologies that company engineers say improve fuel efficiency by 20 percent. The Sky engines--Sky-G for the gasoline version, Sky-D for diesel--coupled with a Sky-Drive automatic transmission or a six-speed manual, were offered for test drives during a technology day in Berlin. The Sky-G engine we drove was a 2.0-liter inline-four that made 160 hp and 155 lb-ft of torque.
Mercedes C-class facelift (2011) first picturesThu, 23 Dec 2010
Mercedes has facelifted the C-class - and the new one arrives in UK dealers in March 2011. It's a classic mild Merc facelift, with a cosmetic polish-up and a raft of more detailed engineering changes. It looks like a subtle upgrade, but Merc says more than 2000 new components are fitted.
Automotive Interiors Expo 2011Mon, 13 Jun 2011
This Automotive Interiors Expo followed the inaugural event of 2010, conveniently held at the Messe Stuttgart a short stroll from the airport. With a focused approach solely on automotive interior aspects it is comfortably achievable in a day. However, this expo is part of a much larger exhibition with halls dedicated to automotive testing, crash testing, engines, European automotive components and vehicle dynamics.