The popular professional instrument with an injector for repair frontal car windows. It allows you to easily remove the cracked and chipped on the glass.
Durable levered suction cup allows you to quickly and securely position the device on the glass. The screw has a protective cap that does not scratch the glass.
The injector is made of high quality stainless steel, it comes with a rubber seal.
The polymer (resin) for repair 15 requires no mixing ml-
1. Bridge + spare seal (2 + 3 pcs)
2. Inspection mirror with suction cup
3. The polymer (resin) 15 mL, repair cracks and chips
4. Blade 3 pcs. Removal of residual polymer (resin)
Glass Repair or Replacement for Sale
- Equalizer jig saw style auto glass removal tool
- Rain-x rainx fix a windshield do it yourself windshield repair kit, for chips,(US $19.99)
- Car crack premium windscreen repair kit diy chip windshield glass wind screen(C $6.29)
- Daytona windshield repair kit(US $399.00)
- Windshield repair kit glass star america(US $6.99)
- Lot of vintage glass installer suction handles cups handler pat no. 2127154(US $15.00)
The CDN Interior Motives Student Design Awards 2012 competition deadline is fast approaching, with entrants having until 11 May to submit their entries. The theme of this year's competition – which celebrates its tenth anniversary this year – is ‘What Comes Next? Make your mark on the car of tomorrow' and is comprised of the following four briefs, devised in collaboration with Volkswagen and Peugeot: The Next Icon Considers the legacy of cars that have achieved iconic status in the car design automotive industry as a result of technological advances and improvements in construction and ergonomics among other things.Wed, 11 May 2011
It’s been over six months since Ford unveiled the Focus ST concept at the 2010 Paris motor show, and with the production ST’s launch looming large for early 2012, the Blue Oval has started its PR push. These are the first shots of prototype STs testing at Ford’s Lommel Proving Ground in Belgium. So what do we know about the new Ford Focus ST?Thu, 11 Oct 2007
By Tim Pollard First Official Pictures 11 October 2007 09:50 Lexus LF-Xh Concept: the lowdown Lexus will show off its latest wares on home territory at this month's 40th Tokyo Motor Show - and the big news is a preview of the next-generation RX soft-roader. The LF-Xh is longer and wider than today's car, but a full 40mm lower - suggesting the Japanese are taking cars like the forthcoming half 4x4, half coupe BMW X6 very seriously. Naturally, the next RX will build upon today's RX400h hybrid.