Winnebago Lesharo Ecu Bosch Jetronic 0280000317 on 2040-parts.com
Oakley, California, United States
I have for sale a working Jetronic ECU off of a Winnebago Lesharo RV. May work for other vehicles, please check before buying.
RV Engine Components for Sale
- Onan 1984 4.0bfa-1r 16004a generator(US $800.00)
- Bendix 5013569 abs relief valve(US $299.99)
- Lesharo transmission valve body 1985-1992 renault itasca phasar 7700598218 vm(US $80.00)
- Onan regulator assy-voltage, 305-0688(US $425.00)
- Saim 300 light beads mini string lights set with bright white lighting for ch...(US $16.65)
- 2006 haulmark trailer 5x8(US $1,000.00)
Cycling charity given pothole fundsTue, 24 Dec 2013
MONEY TO ENABLE more cyclists to report pothole problems through a new smartphone application is being provided by the Government. Whitehall is giving £30,000 to help cycling charity the Cyclists' Touring Club (CTC), revamp its '"Fill That Hole" website and develop a new app. More than nine million iPhone users can download the website's current app to report potholed roads to their councils.
Fuel economy important to car buyers, survey findsTue, 22 May 2012
A survey by Consumer Reports magazine finds that fuel economy is most important to car buyers. Nearly 40 percent of those surveyed ranked gas mileage as the No. 1 buying factor.
Audi S3 Sportback (2013) prices revealedTue, 27 Aug 2013
Audi has revealed prices for the new S3 Sportback ahead of its arrival in September. The BMW M135i and Mercedes A45 AMG rival starts at £31,260 for the six-speed manual, but you’ll want to pay an extra £1480 and get the six-speed twin-clutch S-tronic 'box that helps the five-door version of Audi’s 296bhp Quattro hot hatch see off 0 to 62mph in 4.9sec. How does it compare to its closest rivals?