Yamaha Rhino 700 Engine Atv Rebuild on 2040-parts.com
Bettendorf, Iowa, United States
READ THE ENTIRE AUCTION!!!
* This is a motor rebuilding program for the Rhino 700 Engine
* The way this works is you must first call Mark Brenny at 563-359-7222 (m-f 9am-6pm, sat. 9am-3pm) and explain the condition of your engine that you will send in.
* DO NOT CLICK THE BUY IT NOW. FIRST CALL MARK BRENNY! Rebuild prices vary depending on the condition of you engine core.
* All arrangements must be made over the phone. Please do not send questions via email.
Mark Brenny is the owner of Brennys Motorcycle Clinic in Bettendorf, Iowa. He has been the owner and a mechanic for over 30 years. He is the one who will personally rebuild your engine. All services and prices can be explained and determined in one short phone conversation.
Prices will range will be $2495 (plus or minus) depending on your personal situation.
If you are interested, call Mark Brenny at 563-359-7222. Check out my other items!
Engine Services for Sale
- Polaris sportsman 300 atv engine rebuild(US $695.00)
- Polaris sportstman 500 engine atv rebuild(US $1,195.00)
- Yamaha yfm350 warrior 350 lower end engine rebuild(US $595.00)
- New renault 16v twin cam k4j k4m f4p f4r engine camshaft sprocket timing tool(US $60.65)
- Petrol engine timing locking tool kit for bmw n42 n46(US $129.99)
- Haynes lincoln rear wheel drive models 1970 thru 2001(US $12.50)
Citroen C4 Aircross tease We weren’t expecting the teaser photo we had for a new Citroen this morning – the Citroen C4 Aircross. So what is it? The logical assumption is that it’s going to be a rufty-tufty, semi-off-road version of the C4, with a jacked-up suspension and lots of add-on plastic bits to make the C4 Aircross better able to take on the rigours of the urban jungle.Thu, 03 Apr 2014
British actor Tom Hiddleston reprised his role as baddie of note in the latest Jaguar F-Type coupe #GoodToBeBad ad campaign. This one is called “The Art of Villainy.” The 2 minute, 30-second clip debuted on YouTube on Tuesday. The campaign poses that Brits always make the best villains due to their accent, elocution and style.Tue, 04 Jun 2013
Here’s the inevitable special edition 911 to celebrate Porsche’s rear-engined icon’s half-century. The 911 50 Years Edition uses the Carrera 4’s 44mm-wider-than-standard body, rear-wheel drive and the Carrera S’s 395bhp 3.8-litre flat-six engine in either seven-speed manual or PDK form. In a nod to the 911’s birth year, only 1963 examples will be produced, each costing a cool £92,587 – a £10k premium over the Carrera S.