Yamaha Suzuki Kawasaki Polaris Honda Harley Ktm Feeler Gauge Valve Gauge 21-017 on 2040-parts.com
Abilene, Kansas, US
Here is a really nice feeler gauge.
Unlike most this one is actually long enough to reach the tappets with 4" blades that are hardened and polished.
It is made from stainless Steele and will work on about every machine made:
Manufactures LIFTIME WARRANTY
Check out my other items!
On Oct-02-13 at 10:55:04 PDT, seller added the following information:
Motorcycle Parts Test Category for Sale
- Motorcycle led turn signal blinker rear peg indicators bike under tail light tzx(US $19.50)
- 05 yamaha vstar classic xvs650 - template test(US $750.00)
- Big dog breakout box power harness 2005-2008 models 36 pin bdm blue plugs(US $49.99)
- Big dog breakout box power harness 50 pin green plugs bdm(US $49.99)
- Big dog factory electronic harness controller diagnostic tester ehc bdm '05-'08(US $74.99)
- 1m x an10 stainless steel braided fuel line hose (dash -10an) 14mm 9/16"(US $24.65)
By Ollie Kew Motor Industry 03 March 2014 14:30 The Peugeot 308 has won the 2014 European Car of the Year award. The new family hatchback fought off competition from the likes of the tech tour de force Mercedes S-class and slick-driving new Mazda 3 to take the gong. The 308 also bested BMW’s i3 EV, which won the UK Car of the Year award, and the acclaimed Tesla Model S electric saloon.Thu, 21 Aug 2014
CAR MANUFACTURING accelerated ahead last month, according to official figures. A total of 132,570 cars were made in the UK in July 2014 - a 2.8% rise on the figure for July 2013, the Society of Motor Manufacturers and Traders (SMMT) said. Last month's total took the year-to-date figure to 923,884 - a 3.4% increase on the total for the first seven months of last year.Mon, 28 Sep 2009
The Transfagarasan Road in the Carpathian Mountains - Scene of e new TG episode The Transfagarasan Road runs through some of the most stunning scenery in the Carpathian Mountains, with endless, sweeping, twisty roads and sound enhancing tunnels. So the boys are going to have fun. What are they driving?