Z50 Z50a Used Honda Fuel Gas Cap With Brand New Gasket on 2040-parts.com
Hot Springs National Park, Arkansas, United States
This is a factory OEM fuel cap with a brand new Honda gasket. The little "stops" for the on-off vent lever are gone but the "on-off" function works fine and stays in position and will not affect the use. Tried to show it in picture but hard to see because they are so small. This does not affect how the cap attaches to the tank.
Lighting for Sale
- 7" led halogen motorcycle halo blinker turn signal blue headlight w/brackets
- U3 led spot fog lamp cree light motorcycle motorbike mx car truck boat offroad
- New black vader led universal motorcycles turn signals light indicators lr(US $24.80)
- 1983 yamaha xvz1300td venture royale xvz 1300/83 headlight head light(US $29.99)
- 1977 honda cb 750 k turn signal indicator blinker oem cb750k(US $21.99)
- Yamaha rz350 reflector nos rd350ypvs fork reflector 11h-85110-01 xs400 xj600(US $29.99)
Zaha Hadid is an Iraq-born and London-based architect, who became the first female recipient of the Pritzker Architecture Prize in 2004. Her ambitious buildings have earned her much acclaim, and having designed the latest BMW factory, Hadid has now turned her sights on cars with the unveiling of the Z-car concept. Not to be confused with the similarly titled Nissan/Datsun, Hadid?s Z-car is a small plastic-bodied monocoque with a prominent lifting door.Wed, 02 Sep 2009
Michael Schumacher waxes lyrical on the 458 Italia in the video below. And to be honest, this video of Michael Schumacher extolling the virtues of the 458 Italia really doesn’t tell us any more. Michael talks about the new engine; the handling; the F1 inspired controls on the steering wheel.Wed, 10 Jul 2013
If you’re one of the 150,000 expected visitors at Goodwood for the Festival of Speed this weekend, you’ll be among the first to see a wealth of new performance cars in action on Lord March’s drive. Here’s the full round up of confirmed attendees with links to CAR’s full stories – which are you most excited to see (and hear)? Audi’s Le Mans-winning R18 E-tron Quattro will be driven up the hill by 2013 race winner Allan McNish – check out his pre-Le Mans interview with CAR here.