03 04 05 R6 06 07 08 09 R6s Yamaha Speedo Headlight Wire Harness Speedometer Oem on 2040-parts.com
Peabody, Massachusetts, United States
Placement on Vehicle:Front
-PLEASE READ ENTIRE LISTING BEFORE PURCHASING, THANK YOU-
This is a use speedo/headlight harness for a Yamaha 2003-2005 R6 and 2006-2009 R6S (does not fit the 06-09 R6R). Includes everything in the pictures. Has 2 damaged plugs (see last 2 pictures), for parts or repair. Factory OEM Yamaha part, not aftermarket junk!
Did not see the item your looking for? Chances are we have it in stock and if we don't we'll locate it for you. Let us know of the part(s) you need and we will list it on Ebay for you.
~Thank you for checking out our listing and happy shopping...
- We ship world wide. International buyers please contact us for a quote.
- Local pick-up is always welcome and free of any charges.
- Packages are sent via USPS or UPS, all ground orders include signature confirmation.
- Tracking numbers are supplied with all orders.
- Palletized items are sent via Freight, (land, air, and sea).
- Whole units (cars/trucks/motorcycles/etc), are sent by car-carrier.
- Handling time on packages is 2 business day, all other shipping orders are up to 3 business days. However we try to process all orders immediately.
- Need your part now? Over night shipping is available for additional fees, contact us for details.
- Phone: 978-332-1263
- Fax: 978-332-1222
- Web: streetdreamcycles net
- Email: streetdreamcycles @ hotmail
- Address: 32 Spring Street Peabody, MA 01960
- Storefront hours of operation: Mon-Fri 8am to 8pm (eastern time zone), weekends by appointment only
- Live representatives available 24/7 through our phone line for assistance
- If the item is not as described or there has been an error on our behalf the item will be refunded 100% upon it's return (please contact us about any issues prior to shipping any item back). Item must be in its original "shipped-to" condition, unused, uninstalled, not tampered with, unaltered and complete. If you feel your item is not as described or there is an error in your shipment please contact us and we will immediately correct the issue.
- ATTN BUYERS: We do not offer returns and/or refunds for any reason other than a mishap and/or mistake on our end. Please inspect pictures thoroughly, read the description, and feel free to ask any questions. We used to have a great return policy in place but it was being abused so we do not offer refunds for any reason other than what is stated above (period). Sorry for being so blunt and please dont take it the wrong way for we are a honorable business so legitimate customers need not worry.
- Street Dream Cycles is a family owned and operated facility established in 1999. We specialize in the Powersport industry, selling new and used parts both OEM and Aftermarket. We also offer in-house customizing, fabrication, detailing, routine maintenance, crash & damage repair, and storage.
- For any questions, comments, or concerns please feel free to contact us. We strive for above and beyond customer service, but sometimes a mistake can happen, if there is ever a problem with your order let us know and we will fix the issue.
- We do not use any "file-photos" every item goes through it's own photo shoot, so you can rest assured that the item you see is the item you get.
- If you would like additional pictures message us the side & angle of the item of interest and we will do our best to get them to you.
- Please note that 'streetdreamcycles781 Ebay site' sells used parts and they will be in used condition. If you would like brand new parts we can get them for you as well, however there is a significant difference in pricing between the two; for instance the average price of a new OEM swingarm is around $1500.00 while the average price of a used swingarm on Ebay is around 50 bucks.
- Feedback is no longer given until it is received.
- 6.25% sales tax will be applied to all item's shipped and/or sold within the state of Massachusetts.
Thank you for your interest in our listing....
Electrical Components for Sale
Fri, 29 Apr 2011 00:00:00 -0700
We promise this will be the only mention of the royal wedding you'll see on autoweek.com, but we just can't resist a beautiful car. Prince William and Catherine Middleton, newly the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, drove away from their humble nuptials in an Aston Martin DB6 Volante with the top down, license plate reading "JU5T WED."
Ignore the royals. Check out this car.
Wed, 06 Nov 2013 00:00:00 -0800
The news that Chevrolet is to leave the western European car market (while staying in eastern Europe and Russia) is not a huge surprise, but it provides an interesting contrast to the success of fellow Koreans, Hyundai and Kia. “Fellow Koreans?” you might say, “but isn’t Chevrolet American?” Yes and no. The Chevrolets we were getting were all made in Korea in the factories that used to be owned by Daewoo, except for the handful of Camaros and Corvettes, which were authentically American.
Fri, 10 Dec 2010 00:00:00 -0800
As the winter takes grip on the northern hemisphere, CDN travel to Coventry, the birthplace of the British car industry – and many a car designer – to catch up with this year's MA Automotive Design and Vehicle Interiors students for their biannual exhibition, held in the city's impressive Transport Museum. This year 15 students, led by tutors Aaamer Mahmud and CDN contributor, Nick Hull, are completing the 16-month postgraduate course. Carrosse
Krumenacker's personal interest in (built) environmental philosophy dictated his approach to this project, which started with a scenario rather than a product.