03 04 05 R6 06 07 08 09 R6s Yamaha Speedo Headlight Wire Harness Speedometer Oem on 2040-parts.com
Peabody, Massachusetts, United States
Placement on Vehicle:Front
-PLEASE READ ENTIRE LISTING BEFORE PURCHASING, THANK YOU-
This is a use speedo/headlight harness for a Yamaha 2003-2005 R6 and 2006-2009 R6S (does not fit the 06-09 R6R). Includes everything in the pictures. Has 2 damaged plugs (see last 2 pictures), for parts or repair. Factory OEM Yamaha part, not aftermarket junk!
Did not see the item your looking for? Chances are we have it in stock and if we don't we'll locate it for you. Let us know of the part(s) you need and we will list it on Ebay for you.
~Thank you for checking out our listing and happy shopping...
- We ship world wide. International buyers please contact us for a quote.
- Local pick-up is always welcome and free of any charges.
- Packages are sent via USPS or UPS, all ground orders include signature confirmation.
- Tracking numbers are supplied with all orders.
- Palletized items are sent via Freight, (land, air, and sea).
- Whole units (cars/trucks/motorcycles/etc), are sent by car-carrier.
- Handling time on packages is 2 business day, all other shipping orders are up to 3 business days. However we try to process all orders immediately.
- Need your part now? Over night shipping is available for additional fees, contact us for details.
- Phone: 978-332-1263
- Fax: 978-332-1222
- Web: streetdreamcycles net
- Email: streetdreamcycles @ hotmail
- Address: 32 Spring Street Peabody, MA 01960
- Storefront hours of operation: Mon-Fri 8am to 8pm (eastern time zone), weekends by appointment only
- Live representatives available 24/7 through our phone line for assistance
- If the item is not as described or there has been an error on our behalf the item will be refunded 100% upon it's return (please contact us about any issues prior to shipping any item back). Item must be in its original "shipped-to" condition, unused, uninstalled, not tampered with, unaltered and complete. If you feel your item is not as described or there is an error in your shipment please contact us and we will immediately correct the issue.
- ATTN BUYERS: We do not offer returns and/or refunds for any reason other than a mishap and/or mistake on our end. Please inspect pictures thoroughly, read the description, and feel free to ask any questions. We used to have a great return policy in place but it was being abused so we do not offer refunds for any reason other than what is stated above (period). Sorry for being so blunt and please dont take it the wrong way for we are a honorable business so legitimate customers need not worry.
- Street Dream Cycles is a family owned and operated facility established in 1999. We specialize in the Powersport industry, selling new and used parts both OEM and Aftermarket. We also offer in-house customizing, fabrication, detailing, routine maintenance, crash & damage repair, and storage.
- For any questions, comments, or concerns please feel free to contact us. We strive for above and beyond customer service, but sometimes a mistake can happen, if there is ever a problem with your order let us know and we will fix the issue.
- We do not use any "file-photos" every item goes through it's own photo shoot, so you can rest assured that the item you see is the item you get.
- If you would like additional pictures message us the side & angle of the item of interest and we will do our best to get them to you.
- Please note that 'streetdreamcycles781 Ebay site' sells used parts and they will be in used condition. If you would like brand new parts we can get them for you as well, however there is a significant difference in pricing between the two; for instance the average price of a new OEM swingarm is around $1500.00 while the average price of a used swingarm on Ebay is around 50 bucks.
- Feedback is no longer given until it is received.
- 6.25% sales tax will be applied to all item's shipped and/or sold within the state of Massachusetts.
Thank you for your interest in our listing....
Electrical Components for Sale
Tue, 08 Nov 2005 00:00:00 -0800
Donato Coco has been appointed as Ferrari's new Chief Designer, starting November 14. It is a move that fills the void left by Frank Stephenson, who earlier this year moved to head the Fiat, Lancia and Light Commercial Vehicles styling center. "Coco will have the job of stimulating and directing the creativity of Ferrari's partners, which in terms of styling include our historic partnership with Pininfarina," Ferrari said.
Mon, 07 Apr 2014 00:00:00 -0700
The new Mercedes SL 400 (pictured) replaces the old SL 350
It’s a little over two years since the latest Mercedes SL arrived, and Mercedes has now decided to add a little zest to sales by dropping the old SL 350 and replacing it with a new Mercedes SL 400. The new SL 400 gets its power from the new E400 which means a twin-turbo 3.0 litre V6 with 328bhp and 354 lb/ft of torque – 26bhp and 81 lb/ft more than the old SL 350 – enough to let the SL 400 scoot to 62 mph in 5.2 seconds – 0.7s better than the 350 -= and on to a limited top speed of 155 mph. The new SL 400 has to make do with Mercedes tried and tested 7-speed auto – despite a new 9-speed now being available in Mercedes’ arsenal – which gives the SL 400 official economy of 38.6 mpg and emissions of 172g/km – not that you’ll come close in the real world.
Tue, 13 May 2014 00:00:00 -0700
Jay Leno drives his new McLaren P1
Jay Leno has no shortage of cars to play with in his collection, but if this video of Jay and his new McLaren P1 is anything to go by, the P1 is his favourite car by far (at least for now). Jay meets up with McLaren CEO Mike Flewitt at his garage and there’s plenty of chat about what makes the P1 special, and how it compares to the legendary McLaren F1 (a car Jay also owns). Then it’s time for a drive out in the P1, first with Mike Flewitt as a passenger and then with Jay on his own as he takes the P1 round the winding roads near his home, and Jay reveals that he put nearly 900 miles on the clock in the first five days he had the P1.