1976-1977-1978 Honda Cb125s Xl125 0.25mm Oversize Bare Piston New Oem Nos on 2040-parts.com
Kerrville, Texas, US
Returns Accepted:Returns Accepted
Refund will be given as:Money Back
Item must be returned within:14 Days
Return shipping will be paid by:Buyer
Return policy details:
Manufacturer Part Number:13102-383-010 / 13102-383-305
Country of Manufacture:Japan
1976-1977-1978 Honda CB125S XL125 0.25mm Oversize BARE PISTON NEW OEM NOS
- Condition: New Old Stock Honda Factory Original
- Part Description: 0.25mm oversize BARE piston only (no rings, wrist pin or circlips included).
- Part No.: 13102-383-010 replaced by 13102-383-305
- Models it Fits: See models listed above
- Motorcycle type: Dual Sport and Street
- Engine: 125cc single cylinder 4 stroke OHC
- Shipping Charges: See below
- Combined Shipping: SAVE on mutiple item purchases
- International shipping: International bidders welcomed see below for charges.
Check out my other auctions of motorcycle parts, manuals, and brochures!
Check out my other items in my eBay Stores!
Powered by eBay Turbo Lister
The free listing tool. List your items fast and easy and manage your active items.
Antique, Vintage, Historic for Sale
Mon, 23 Oct 2006 00:00:00 -0700
By Phil McNamara
First Official Pictures
23 October 2006 11:15
Toyota Auris: the lowdown
Toyota today unveils the production version of the Auris, the Corolla replacement which goes on UK sale in February 2007. The production car is almost identical to the Auris concept , unveiled at September's Paris motor show. Indeed, a new front bumper design and revised headlamp graphics are the only changes.
Thu, 07 Oct 2010 00:00:00 -0700
Buick is teasing its future compact sedan called the Verano. A picture of the small car was released on Thursday along with the news that General Motors would spend $145 million to upgrade a factory in Lake Orion, Mich., to build the Buick and a Chevrolet small car. The Verano would be a 2012 model.
Thu, 06 Feb 2014 00:00:00 -0800
Nissan Motor Co. is exploring plans to put a small but powerful four-cylinder Cummins diesel engine in its mid-sized Frontier pickup. The company used the Chicago Auto Show today to showcase a 2.8-liter turbo diesel engine that would deliver almost 200 hp and more than 350 pounds-feet of torque.