7" Car Stereo Dvd Player Gps Navigation Radio Bt Mp3 For Ford Focus 8g Maps on 2040-parts.com
深圳市, 广东省, Hong Kong
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is
applicable). Packaging should be the same as what is found in a retail store, unless the item is handmade or was packaged by the manufacturer in non-retail packaging, such as an unprinted box or plastic bag. See the seller's listing for full details.
MPN:Does Not Apply
Room:8G Flash Menory
Features:Memory Card Input, MP3 Player, Remote Control, Steering Wheel Control, Touchscreen, USB Input, 2-Way Radio, Auxiliary Input, Bluetooth Ready, CD Player, DVD Player, HD Radio Ready
Operation System:Android 4.4.4
Functions:GPS Navigation, Wifi, 3G, OBD2, BT, iPod
Unit Size:2 DIN
Resolution:800 x 480
UPC:Does not apply
Welcome to exdeport!!!
7" Capacitive Touchscreen HD Android 4.4.4 OS
Car DVD Player GPS Navigation Stereo
For FORD MONDEO(2007-2011)/FOCUS(2008-2011)/S-MAX(2008-2011)/GALAXY(2011-2012)
Capacitive touchscreen+ WiFi Receiver+RAM Memory DDR3 1GB + iNand Momery 8GB
+DVD+Bluetooth + Phonebook + Radio RDS
+USB +Steering Wheel Control+Free Map
- -Operating System:Android 4.4
- -CPU:Cortex A9 1GHZ
- - RAM memory:1GB DDR3
- -Flash memory:4GB
- -OSD languages:English/French/German/Russian/Arabic/Japanese/Spanish/Italian/
- -Screen Size:7 inch
- -Resolution:800 x 480
- -Display Ratio:16:9
- -3D Rotating Screen Menu:yes
- -Change Background;yes
- -GPS Card Slot:TF Card
- -Support Map:Navitel, lGO, Garmin, Route66, etc.
- -Dual zone function:yes (Rear Passengers can watch DVD or TV while driver use GPS front)
- -Media Type:CD, AVI, DVD-R/RW, RMVB, DVD, JPEG, Mp3, VCD, CD-R/RW, MPEG4, DVD+R/RW, DIVX, WMV, MOV, Mp4, WMA, SVCD, CD+R/RW
- -Compatible video format:1080P
- -FM/AM Frequency Range:AM: 522 KHz-1620 KHz;FM: 87.5 MHz-108 MHz
- -RDS (AF/TA/PTY):yes
- -A2DP:yes (Support bluetooth stereo music play)
- -phone book:yes
- -phone call and records:yes (Hands free while calling)
- -Microphone:yes (Built-in)
- -Analog TV:yes (Antenna exclued)
- -Digital TV:Optional
- -ipod/iPhone matching:yes
- -Battery Charging:yes
- -Maximum capacity:32GB
- -Compatible file format:Picture format: JPEG / GIF / PNG / BMP etc.
- -Audio format: WAV / Mp3 / WMA / RA / MID / ACC / OGG etc.
- -Media format: MP4/ MPEG-4 / RMVB / AVI / WMV / 3GP / MPG / VOB / MOV / DIVX etc.
- -3G internet:yes
- -WiFi internet:yes (Built-in WIFI)
- -Steer wheel control:yes
- -Rear view:yes (Camera optional, need extra cost)
- -Amplifier Max Output Power:45 Watts
- -Channel Qty EQ:Treble, Bass and Mid. Subwoofer
What's in the box:
- 1 x DVD Host
- 1 x Power cable
- 1 x GPS antenna
- 1 x iPod cable
- 1 x User's manual
- 1 x USB cable
In-Dash DVD Players Only for Sale
Tue, 27 Oct 2009 00:00:00 -0700
The old General Motors plant in Delaware that until July cranked out sports cars for Pontiac, Saturn and Opel will be sold and retooled to build plug-in hybrids with UAW workers. Fisker Automotive said Tuesday that it will buy the plant, located in Wilmington, Del., from Motors Liquidation Co.--the old General Motors Corp.--for $18 million. If Fisker's plans come to fruition, production at the plant could start in late 2012.
Mon, 14 May 2012 00:00:00 -0700
This is the new BMW M135i, a 316bhp hot hatch and the fifth model to emerge from BMW's new M Performance Automobiles tuning arm. We've already seen the 5-series (in saloon and Touring guises) and the X5 and X6 with triple-turbo diesel engines from this new sub-division of BMW's infamous M Division, but the M135i the first petrol offering. The M135i was previewed by a concept car at the 2012 Geneva motor show earlier this year, and the production version is little different.
Tue, 04 Feb 2014 00:00:00 -0800
IF EVER there was someone who was fond of the Nissan Qashqai, it’s this man. Frankie Hipwell-Larkin, founder of the Qashqai Club online resource for owners of the popular crossover, has just taken delivery of a special new model of the car. He was fastest out of the blocks when the order books opened for the limited-run Qashqai Premier Limited Edition, and netted himself number 0001 of a planned 2007.