Autobest F1060a Fuel Pump And Strainer Set on 2040-parts.com
USA, United States
Autobest F1060A Fuel Pump and Strainer Set
The Autobest F1060A Fuel Pump and Strainer Set is identical to O.E. in fit, form, and function! Autobest fuel pumps are supplied with a 12 Month Unlimited Mileage Warranty. Fuel pump strainer is included. For a High Performance direct replacement fuel pump upgrade, use Autobest HP1060A.
- Includes everything needed for a complete installation
- Autobest uses only top quality materials to ensure product quality
- Tested at many points throughout the manufacturing process to ensure durability and reliability
- Superior ethanol tolerance for today's fuel systems
- Supplied with a 12 Month Unlimited Mileage Warranty
- Manufacturer: Autobest
- Shipping Weight: 145
- Product Dimensions:
● Our stock all ships from our US-based warehouses.
● Shipped via USPS or UPS (depending on location and package weight)
● Unless stated otherwise, all orders will ship within 24 hours of your payment being processed. Check our feedback to see the great reviews of FAST shipping we offer.
● Shipping is always FREE!
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
● We offer a 30 day return/exchange policy for our products.
● You can choose refund or exchange if you are dissatisfied for any reason with your product.
● When returning an item, it must be in all of the original packaging and include all of the original accessories or items that came with it. The item and package should be in original and perfect condition.
● You will be required to cover shipping on the return of defective items.
● All returns MUST be done within 30 days of date of purchase. Please note that we cannot give refunds or replacements after the 30 day limit has expired.
● When sending in a return, please note that it can take up to 7 business days for the return to be processed. We do our best to process as quickly as possible.
● Buyers outside the U.S.A please note - ALL of our electrical appliances sold in our store are 110-120V.
● Return policy for buyers outside the U.S.A - We offer to return the items within 30 days. The BUYER will ship the item at his own cost.
We are extremely fair, and in the rare event of something out of the ordinary happening with our products or shipping, we will gladly work with you to find a solution.
ABOUT VIVIAN STORE
Since 2005 we have been available to online customers, offering a variety of brand new products at great prices. All of our products ship directly from our different warehouses across the United States so you get your items quickly and in perfect condition. We know how important it is for you to get what you ordered and get it fast.
Our products are a 100% authentic and brand new. We work with the biggest suppliers of high quality products to bring you only the best items. It is very important to us that we put our customers first and you will see this reflected in every transaction with us. We consider it a top priority that our customers are happy and in the rare event that they are not, we do everything we can to fix the situation.
No customer will walk away from our store unhappy. If there's a problem, just let us know and we fix it.
We guarantee you only the best experience when shopping with us!
Fuel Pumps for Sale
Thu, 22 Dec 2011
Chevrolet is giving one lucky filmmaker a chance to see his or her commercial broadcast during the biggest game of the year, Super Bowl XLVI. Filmmakers from 32 countries offered their interpretation of Chevy's "Everyday Hero" campaign. The winner will be chosen based on the number of fans who share the video from http://chevroletroute66.msn.com.
Thu, 01 Apr 2010
Volker Mornhinweg has single-handedly transformed AMG, turning the in-house tuner into a fully fledged and independent supercar manufacturer. During his five-year watch he built up an outstanding team of engineers and designers, and his enthusiasm for fast and dynamic cars was as contagious as it was never-ending. In April he will leave AMG and take on the new role of overseeing Mercedes’ van operations – a vital, but very different role.
Mon, 16 Jun 2014
BRITISH DRIVERS say they would rather drive abroad than in the UK because continental roads are less congested and in better repair. The lower price of fuel in continental Europe also attracts British drivers. Every year, 4.2 million British drivers head to Europe and research by the RAC shows the UK ranks only 24th when it comes to the quality of its roads.