Bosch 04029 Ignition Rotor on 2040-parts.com
USA, United States
Bosch 04029 Ignition Rotor
All Bosch ignition components are designed to be identical in fit and performance to the original equipment parts they replace. Bosch distributor caps are made from top quality materials throughout to ensure high performance and long product life.
- Superior surface finish
- Precision-machined contacts provides the correct gap for accurate spark delivery
- Finely-tooled metal mounting sleeve (Asian) for precise fit
- Manufacturer: Bosch
- Shipping Weight: 36
- Product Dimensions:
Shipping is always free to the continental USA! Most items will be shipped within 24 hours after processing your payment. Check our feedback to see our many satisfied customers who love our fast shipping!
Buy with confidence from a trusted seller - seeMy Other Items
Terms and Conditions
- We accept Paypal only
- All major credit cards are accepted through Paypal's secure payment system
- Payment with Paypal is instant and offers buyer protection, so you never need to worry about your purchase!
- We provide a 30 day return policy for a full refund
- Returned items must be in original packaging and in original condition
- We do not cover postage for returned items
- Please allow 7 days after we receive your returned item to process the return and refund
- Shipping is by USPS or UPS, depending on your location and package weight.
- All items are shipped from one of our USA warehouses.
- We have a 2 business day handling time to get your package ready and out the door.
|Our Guarantee |
- We offer a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee on all sales. If you are not happy with your purchase for any reason, please contact us within seven days of receipt of your item. We will happily work with you to find a solution to any problem.
- We want your eBay experience to be a good one. As you can tell from our feedback, almost every customer is a happy one.
- Our goal is always a satisfied customer. In the rare case something goes wrong, before leaving negative feedback, please contact us so we can help make it right!
By committing to buy you are agreeing to the Terms & Conditions stated above.
Caps, Rotors & Contacts for Sale
Wed, 18 Jan 2012 00:00:00 -0800
The Barrett-Jackson Scottsdale Auction is under way in Arizona, and the first day's numbers are in from our friends at Hagerty. Now, before you think the economic sky is falling, remember, the good stuff crosses the block on the weekend. A 1969 Chevrolet Camaro Coupe Yenko recreation sold for $56,650.
Mon, 07 Oct 2013 00:00:00 -0700
The new Audi Q1 will look like a smaller Q3 (pictured)
There was a time when saloon cars ruled the car sales charts, but they eventually went out of fashion to be replaced by the more practical hatchback. But, despite the demonising of the SUV by ‘green’ groups, compact SUVs/Crossovbers have become the favourite flavour for car buyers as they seek something practical and with the promise of a bit of go anywhere credentials (even if they are cosmetic rather than mechanical). So it’s no surprise to see cars like the Nissan Juke, Peugeot 2008 and Renault Captur starting to grab sales from small hatches.
Mon, 28 May 2012 00:00:00 -0700
Group Lotus chief Dany Bahar has been suspended while complaints about his conduct are carried out by parent company DRB Hicom. Weekend newspapers reported that the dispute was over expenses for building work carried out on one of Bahar's homes. Bahar was suspended on Friday and the new owners stressed that Lotus Cars continued to run in his absence.