E90 Steering Wheel Non Sport With Multi Function Buttons And Airbag on 2040-parts.com
San Pedro, California, United States
2006 e90 bmw 325i non sport steering wheel.
Other for Sale
- Mk4 mk5 volkswagen audi red coilpacks set of 6(US $25.00)
- Racing steering wheel - carbon fiber - momo(US $49.99)
- Rally steering wheel - suede leather - momo(US $49.99)
- Steering wheel & quick release snap off boss kit 48 spline land rover defender(US $214.85)
- Aftermarket classic car vintage steering wheel 3 spoke 13" inch 350mm black(US $67.96)
- Steering wheel & quick release snap off boss kit 36 spline land rover defender(US $188.37)
Mitsubishi has just announced pricing for its 2014 Mirage, not to be confused with the Cadillac Elmiraj. Mitsubishi's version -- being a bit smaller and bit cheaper -- loses a few letters and opts for conventional spelling. As you can see, this Mirage is a little different from the last time we saw back in the '90s (when it was a compact sedan) -- different to the point of being a completely different car in a completely different segment.Wed, 30 Sep 2009 00:00:00 -0700
By Tim Pollard Motor Industry 30 September 2009 11:30 Welcome to CAR's news aggregator as we round up the seismic change in the auto industry. Top tip: news summaries are added from the top hour-by-hour Wednesday 30 September 2009• Mitsubishi's global production in August was 62,924 units, a decline of 32.1% compared to August 2008. It was also the 18th consecutive monthly decrease for the Japanese car company (Mitsubishi)• Fernando Alonso has signed a three-year deal to drive for the Scuderia Ferrari F1 team.Mon, 21 Mar 2011 00:00:00 -0700
I don't think I've been to a bad car show, and that includes the local Kamaro Klub in the Dairy Queen parking lot. But I tend to judge the shows by the afterglow--how much you remember a day or two after the event. I tend to remember a lot after every Amelia Island Concours d'Elegance, and that is mostly because the founder, Bill Warner, uses his annual North Florida show to do exactly what you and I would do if we ran a big show--invite our heroes to come talk and invite the cars we'd like to look at ourselves.