1 Tow Craft shoe and lining kit No. 1104-100-005 for Fayette 10"x2-1/4" electric brakes. This kit replaces Fayette part no's 69-870126 and 69-870123.
Fayette Shoe & Lining Kit For 10"x2-1/4" Electric Brake on 2040-parts.com
Covington, Indiana, US
Exterior for Sale
- One new double 20 pound propane gas bottle faulkner gold tank cover(US $10.00)
- Tow craft hold down spring kit no. 1105-100-012 for dexter 10"x2-1/4 brakes(US $5.00)
- 1 new fold down rear tire carrier for 4 inch square bumper(US $10.00)
- Sc8 bmc tire carrier, fits 4"to5" square bumpers & channel bumpers up to 7" high(US $10.00)
- Truck kamper kushion top for 67-76 chev,gmc and 72-76 dodge(US $15.00)
- Elite premium rv "4 layer" cover fits class a rv's 28' to 30'(US $249.99)
The new Alfa Giulietta & MiTo Cloverleaf Heading for Geneva next week will be a pair of updated range-toppers from Alfa Romeo – the Alfa Giulietta Quadrifoglio Verde and MiTo Quadrifoglio Verde – with the Giulietta the more interesting of the two. The engine in the new Alfa 4C is based on the engine in the current Alfa Giulietta, but now Alfa has decided the old 1750 TB engine in the Giulietta should make way for its new, lighter sibling from the 4C so the Giulietta will come with the same 1750 Turbo Petrol developing 237bhp and good for a 6.6 seconds 0-62mph sprint. Other tweaks for the Giulietta Quadrifoglio Verde include big tail pipes, 320mm Brembos, new bodykit, 18″ alloys, sports seats, leather and Alcantar trim, new instruments and a black roof.Tue, 07 Jun 2011 00:00:00 -0700
Mercedes-Benz will introduce a new M-class crossover in September with a curvier exterior, more power and slightly better fuel economy. In the United States, the 2012 M-class will be offered beginning with two models -- the gasoline ML350 V-6 and the ML350 Bluetec diesel. Both models will feature four-wheel drive.Mon, 08 Jun 2009 00:00:00 -0700
There could be a slight glimmer of hope for the Pontiac G8 to live on in some rebadged form. “I know there's still discussions on it,” General Motors' product czar Tom Stephens said in Automotive News. “But Chevrolet already has several sedans.