I have had this tool in my toolbox for quite some time. Hardly ever used it. I tried it out and it works like the day I bought it. If you have any questions, please ask.
Diagnostic Tools / Equipment for Sale
- No reserve snap on 6-12 volt timing light model mt-215b(US $19.99)
- Gopoint technology gl1 obd-ii accessory for iphone/ipod/ipad (US $41.00)
- Automotive testers(US $9.99)
- Power probe 3 pp3ls01 with gold test leads set free screamin continuity tester(US $179.99)
- Autoxray codescout obd i & obd ii code reader ax2500 read & clear trouble codes(US $89.99)
- No reserve snap on tach-dwell meter model mt-715(US $19.99)
It was 18 years ago on May 1 that Ayrton Senna crashed his Williams Formula One car and died during the San Marino Grand Prix. German customizer Cam Shaft is celebrating the man on the anniversary of his demise with a new vinyl wrap for an old Lotus Esprit. Senna drove for the Lotus team from 1985 to 1987 in the notable black-and-gold John Player Special Lotus 97T.Fri, 02 Dec 2011 00:00:00 -0800
Will we ever see the Spyker C8 Aileron Spyder go in to production? Having geared up for production of Spyker Cars, the uncertainty surrounding ownership and future production has lead to management redundancies at CPP. It all started so well for CPP (Manufacturing, Global Holding et al) when it was announced that Spyker Cars had been bought by CPP.Mon, 25 Nov 2013 00:00:00 -0800
MOST motorists still prefer printed maps when planning car journeys, according to an AA/Populus survey. Older drivers are the least happy with sat-nav, with only 9% of over-65s ditching printed maps altogether. Overall, 63% of the 23,824 drivers polled have used a printed map in the last six months, while 60% have used an in-car sat nav.