I have had this tool in my toolbox for quite some time. Hardly ever used it. I tried it out and it works like the day I bought it. If you have any questions, please ask.
Diagnostic Tools / Equipment for Sale
- No reserve snap on 6-12 volt timing light model mt-215b(US $19.99)
- Gopoint technology gl1 obd-ii accessory for iphone/ipod/ipad (US $41.00)
- Automotive testers(US $9.99)
- Power probe 3 pp3ls01 with gold test leads set free screamin continuity tester(US $179.99)
- Autoxray codescout obd i & obd ii code reader ax2500 read & clear trouble codes(US $89.99)
- No reserve snap on tach-dwell meter model mt-715(US $19.99)
The next generation of Ford's Sync system will turn the car into a wireless connection hotspot. The wireless Internet connection is active when a cellular wireless card, also known as an air card, is plugged into the car's USB port. The connection can than be accessed by wireless devices in the car, such as a laptop computer or a handheld device.Wed, 21 May 2014
By Damion Smy First Official Pictures 21 May 2014 17:00 This is the new Mercedes C-class estate that heads freshly into battle with the Audi A4 Avant and BMW 3-series Touring. It’s bigger, benefits from a lighter and more rigid body and uses less fuel than before. How big is it? Compared to the previous C-class, this fourth-generation estate has an 80mm longer wheelbase for 45mm more rear legroom.Thu, 24 Oct 2013
We'd remembered being fans of a car-centered TV show in the late 1980s or early '90s. We'd watched every live-action episode for at least a couple of years. We'd clearly remember begging our mom for one of the toy cars featured on the show.