Garmin Gtx-330d Diversity Transponder. on 2040-parts.com
Dallas, Texas, United States
Manufacturer Part Number:011-00455-10
Country/Region of Manufacture:United States
Garmin GTX-330D transponder
This listing is for a Garmin GTX-330D diversity transponder in good working condition, PN 011-00455-10.
Email for any questions. Submit best offers at any time.
Check out my other items.
- Solid-state Mode S Level 2 datalink digital transponder with Diversity
- Solid-state transmitter provides 250 watts nominal power output
- Low power consumption, low heat emission, no warm up time
- Easy-reading DSTN Liquid Crystal Display reverses yellow numbers out of black for optimal viewing
- Dedicated VFR button allows for quick and easy 1200/VFR squawking
- Offers timing functions such as flight time and count-up/down times
- Other features include automatic ALT/GND switching and remote ident
- Outside air temperature (OAT) display (temp input required)
- Density altitude computations (temp input required)
- Altitude monitor with voice audio alert
- Datalink provides FAA Traffic Information Services (TIS) which receive traffic advisories and warnings from ATC to be displayed on MFD or GPS 400, GNC 420, GNS 430, GPS 500, and GNS 530
- Available with black face.
|TSO COMPLIANCE:||C112||TEMPERATURE RANGE:||-20C to +55C|
|WEIGHT:||4.2 lbs installed w/rack & connectors||POWER REQUIREMENTS:||11.0 to 33.0 VDC; Typical power input: 27 watts|
|ALTITUDE:||55,000 feet||TRANSMITTER FREQUENCY:||1090 MHz|
|TRANSMITTER POWER:||250 watts nominal||RECEIVER FREQUENCY:||1030 MHz|
|RECEIVER SENSITIVITY:||-74 dm nominal for 90% replies||MODE A CAPABILITY:||4096 ident codes|
|MODE C CAPABILITY:||25 foot increments from -1000 to 62,700 feet||DIMENSIONS:|
Note: Full payment required within 48hrs of auction end. Item will usually be shipped within 48hrs of received payment. Shipping and handling charges apply to Continental USA only. Additional charges apply for International destinations. No returns available for this item.
GPS for Sale
Mon, 23 May 2011 00:00:00 -0700
One-off coachbuilder Endora Cars has taken its (digital) scalpel and sheetmetal to the C6 Corvette. After the bandages were removed, the world was left with the Endora SC-1. The SC-1 is ready for production, according to Endora, and will feature three engine choices, all Corvette-based.
Mon, 06 Jun 2011 00:00:00 -0700
Volvo is recalling almost 7,600 S60 sedans from the 2012 model year for a potential fuel-pump software problem with the five-cylinder engine that could lead to hesitation or a possible stall. The cars affected were built from Nov. 18, 2010, to May 5, 2011.
Fri, 05 Aug 2011 00:00:00 -0700
NASCAR's three-race, two-venue weekend has a somewhat different face now that Carl Edwards has re-signed with Roush Fenway Racing and Brad Keselowski has been told to skip the weekend's Nationwide Series race in Iowa. And what's with those big-time Sprint Cup stars running the Camping World Truck Series race at Pocono Raceway? Edwards is at Pocono all day Friday and part of Saturday to prepare for Sunday afternoon's Good Sam Emergency 500.