Garmin Gtx-330d Diversity Transponder. on 2040-parts.com
Dallas, Texas, United States
Manufacturer Part Number:011-00455-10
Country/Region of Manufacture:United States
Garmin GTX-330D transponder
This listing is for a Garmin GTX-330D diversity transponder in good working condition, PN 011-00455-10.
Email for any questions. Submit best offers at any time.
Check out my other items.
- Solid-state Mode S Level 2 datalink digital transponder with Diversity
- Solid-state transmitter provides 250 watts nominal power output
- Low power consumption, low heat emission, no warm up time
- Easy-reading DSTN Liquid Crystal Display reverses yellow numbers out of black for optimal viewing
- Dedicated VFR button allows for quick and easy 1200/VFR squawking
- Offers timing functions such as flight time and count-up/down times
- Other features include automatic ALT/GND switching and remote ident
- Outside air temperature (OAT) display (temp input required)
- Density altitude computations (temp input required)
- Altitude monitor with voice audio alert
- Datalink provides FAA Traffic Information Services (TIS) which receive traffic advisories and warnings from ATC to be displayed on MFD or GPS 400, GNC 420, GNS 430, GPS 500, and GNS 530
- Available with black face.
|TSO COMPLIANCE:||C112||TEMPERATURE RANGE:||-20C to +55C|
|WEIGHT:||4.2 lbs installed w/rack & connectors||POWER REQUIREMENTS:||11.0 to 33.0 VDC; Typical power input: 27 watts|
|ALTITUDE:||55,000 feet||TRANSMITTER FREQUENCY:||1090 MHz|
|TRANSMITTER POWER:||250 watts nominal||RECEIVER FREQUENCY:||1030 MHz|
|RECEIVER SENSITIVITY:||-74 dm nominal for 90% replies||MODE A CAPABILITY:||4096 ident codes|
|MODE C CAPABILITY:||25 foot increments from -1000 to 62,700 feet||DIMENSIONS:|
Note: Full payment required within 48hrs of auction end. Item will usually be shipped within 48hrs of received payment. Shipping and handling charges apply to Continental USA only. Additional charges apply for International destinations. No returns available for this item.
GPS for Sale
Fri, 30 Jul 2010 00:00:00 -0700
The Concours of America at Meadow Brook is moving to the other side of the Detroit area. The event is leaving the grounds of Meadow Brook Hall in Rochester, Mich., after more than 30 years. It's relocating to a former seminary in 2011, called the Inn at St.
Wed, 02 Jan 2008 00:00:00 -0800
By Ben Pulman
First Official Pictures
02 January 2008 12:31
The budget MPV war is set to reignite. Peugeot and Citroen have today announced details of their respective people carriers - the Partner Tepee and Berlingo Multispace. These are big sellers for the French pair, with the previous generation Berlingo selling some 1.8 million vehicles in both car and van guises.
Thu, 03 Jun 2010 00:00:00 -0700
Ford's brand portfolio is set to get smaller by the end of the year. Following the sale of Aston Martin, Land Rover, Jaguar and most recently Volvo (to Chinese automaker Geely), the Blue Oval has now announced the demise of its 'middle of the range' Mercury brand, with production of the last vehicles set to cease at the end of 2010. In a statement released to media, Ford announced that the shuttering of the 71-year old Mercury brand was in the interest of focusing on Lincoln, the automaker's only remaining premium brand.