Garmin Gtx-330d Diversity Transponder. on 2040-parts.com
Dallas, Texas, United States
Manufacturer Part Number:011-00455-10
Country/Region of Manufacture:United States
Garmin GTX-330D transponder
This listing is for a Garmin GTX-330D diversity transponder in good working condition, PN 011-00455-10.
Email for any questions. Submit best offers at any time.
Check out my other items.
- Solid-state Mode S Level 2 datalink digital transponder with Diversity
- Solid-state transmitter provides 250 watts nominal power output
- Low power consumption, low heat emission, no warm up time
- Easy-reading DSTN Liquid Crystal Display reverses yellow numbers out of black for optimal viewing
- Dedicated VFR button allows for quick and easy 1200/VFR squawking
- Offers timing functions such as flight time and count-up/down times
- Other features include automatic ALT/GND switching and remote ident
- Outside air temperature (OAT) display (temp input required)
- Density altitude computations (temp input required)
- Altitude monitor with voice audio alert
- Datalink provides FAA Traffic Information Services (TIS) which receive traffic advisories and warnings from ATC to be displayed on MFD or GPS 400, GNC 420, GNS 430, GPS 500, and GNS 530
- Available with black face.
|TSO COMPLIANCE:||C112||TEMPERATURE RANGE:||-20C to +55C|
|WEIGHT:||4.2 lbs installed w/rack & connectors||POWER REQUIREMENTS:||11.0 to 33.0 VDC; Typical power input: 27 watts|
|ALTITUDE:||55,000 feet||TRANSMITTER FREQUENCY:||1090 MHz|
|TRANSMITTER POWER:||250 watts nominal||RECEIVER FREQUENCY:||1030 MHz|
|RECEIVER SENSITIVITY:||-74 dm nominal for 90% replies||MODE A CAPABILITY:||4096 ident codes|
|MODE C CAPABILITY:||25 foot increments from -1000 to 62,700 feet||DIMENSIONS:|
Note: Full payment required within 48hrs of auction end. Item will usually be shipped within 48hrs of received payment. Shipping and handling charges apply to Continental USA only. Additional charges apply for International destinations. No returns available for this item.
GPS for Sale
Wed, 17 Nov 2010 00:00:00 -0800
When preparing your vehicle for winter, most people think about getting the battery tested, installing new wiper blades and having plenty of windshield-washer fluid on hand. Those are all good habits. But if you live in a cold-weather part of the country, installing a dedicated set of winter tires is another thing you should consider.
Thu, 07 Nov 2013 00:00:00 -0800
The 2014 Nissan Qashqai (pictured) has been revealed
Nissan has been busy teasing the 2014 Nissan Qashqai for the last week or two, but now it’s revealed. A much more grown-up crossover than Nissan’s original trailblazing original, it conspires to offer more of everything and with more than a hint of the new Nissan X-Trail. A bit bigger all-round than the first Qashqia, the new Qashqai looks sportier than before with its slightly lower stance and a reworked front with the new Nissan grill, wraparound headlights and clamshell bonnet whilst the back end gets a rework and some new boomerang lights.
Fri, 02 Oct 2009 00:00:00 -0700
Nissan has unveiled a sketch of a compact car that it plans to sell around the world. The carmaker released few specifics, but the vehicle will be sold in more than 150 countries and is set to launch first in Thailand in March 2010. The car will qualify as Thailand's first “eco-car,” which is a government policy to help promote energy-efficient vehicles.