Garmin Gtx-330d Diversity Transponder. on 2040-parts.com
Dallas, Texas, United States
Manufacturer Part Number:011-00455-10
Country/Region of Manufacture:United States
Garmin GTX-330D transponder
This listing is for a Garmin GTX-330D diversity transponder in good working condition, PN 011-00455-10.
Email for any questions. Submit best offers at any time.
Check out my other items.
- Solid-state Mode S Level 2 datalink digital transponder with Diversity
- Solid-state transmitter provides 250 watts nominal power output
- Low power consumption, low heat emission, no warm up time
- Easy-reading DSTN Liquid Crystal Display reverses yellow numbers out of black for optimal viewing
- Dedicated VFR button allows for quick and easy 1200/VFR squawking
- Offers timing functions such as flight time and count-up/down times
- Other features include automatic ALT/GND switching and remote ident
- Outside air temperature (OAT) display (temp input required)
- Density altitude computations (temp input required)
- Altitude monitor with voice audio alert
- Datalink provides FAA Traffic Information Services (TIS) which receive traffic advisories and warnings from ATC to be displayed on MFD or GPS 400, GNC 420, GNS 430, GPS 500, and GNS 530
- Available with black face.
|TSO COMPLIANCE:||C112||TEMPERATURE RANGE:||-20C to +55C|
|WEIGHT:||4.2 lbs installed w/rack & connectors||POWER REQUIREMENTS:||11.0 to 33.0 VDC; Typical power input: 27 watts|
|ALTITUDE:||55,000 feet||TRANSMITTER FREQUENCY:||1090 MHz|
|TRANSMITTER POWER:||250 watts nominal||RECEIVER FREQUENCY:||1030 MHz|
|RECEIVER SENSITIVITY:||-74 dm nominal for 90% replies||MODE A CAPABILITY:||4096 ident codes|
|MODE C CAPABILITY:||25 foot increments from -1000 to 62,700 feet||DIMENSIONS:|
Note: Full payment required within 48hrs of auction end. Item will usually be shipped within 48hrs of received payment. Shipping and handling charges apply to Continental USA only. Additional charges apply for International destinations. No returns available for this item.
GPS for Sale
Wed, 12 Sep 2012 00:00:00 -0700
Peugeot will show an RCZ R concept car at the 2012 Paris motor show - signalling its intention to turn its good-looking coupe into a more serious sporting drive. The show also marks the arrival of an RCZ facelift for the rest of the range, bringing the two-door into line with the new family face. The RCZ R will go into production, later in 2013 according to Paris.
Sat, 06 Mar 2010 00:00:00 -0800
The Audi RS5 - Driving Video below
It’s a bit sad, but the majority of the attention on Audi at the Geneva Motor Show has been on the Audi A1. Which is understandable. Not only is it Audi’s first serious foray in to the super mini market (the only premium compact, Audi modestly declare) but even more headline-grabbing because of the A1 e-tron.
Tue, 06 Jul 2010 00:00:00 -0700
The Renault DeZir concept is the first Renault Design project led by Laurens van den Acker. When it's officially unveiled at the Paris Motor Show in October it will lay a marker down for the brand's future design direction. The 4225mm long two-seat sports coupe embodies Renault's new vision of 'simple', 'sensuous' and 'warm' designs.