Powered by eBay Turbo Lister
The free listing tool. List your items fast and easy and manage your active items.
Walbridge, Ohio, US
Metabo Burnisher Kit SE 12-115:
- For burnishing, finishing and reconditioning stainless steel and other materials to a high gloss
- Precise machine guidance by supporting rollers
- Spindle lock for simple change of tools
- Especially high cutting output thanks to two-level reduced gear
- Vario Tacho Constamatic (VTC) full-wave electronics
- Thumbwheel for preselection of speed
- Electronic soft start
- Robust long lasting Metabo Marathon Motor
- overload protection
- Restart protection
- die cast aluminium gear housing
- Metabo winding protection grid
- auto-stop carbon brushes
- Versatile applications through the extensive range of Metabo accessories
Rated input power 1200 W
Output power 720 W
Idle revolution 900 - 2800 /min
Spindle thread 5/8" - 11 UNC
Abrasive tool diameter 4 - 4 1/2 "
Abrasive tool width 2 - 4 "
Weight (without power cable) 6.6 lbs
- 3 spacer rings
- Expansion roller
- 3 Sanding belts P 80 (90x100 mm)
- Fleece wheel P 280
- Flap wheel P 80
- fleece wheel with aluminium oxide abrasive paper P 180
- Sheet steel carry case
W.F. Smithers Co., Inc.
30773 Drouillard Rd
Walbridge, OH 43465-1035
Become a fan on facebook!
Ford EcoSport Limited Edition (pictured) has been revealed The Ford EcoSport – Ford’s Fiesta based SUV/Crossover – will be arriving in Ford’s UK showrooms in 2014 and to kick things off there will be 500 EcoSport Limited Edition cars. Ford revealed the Limited Edition on their Facebook page, and just 120 of the Limited Editions are heading to the UK, and to grab a reservation for one you’ll need to head over to Ford’s EcoSport page to get a reservation before completing the deal at one of Ford’s dealers. The Limited Edition will come with Ford SYNC Applink system – which lets you control Apps with voice – leather trim, a set of 17″ alloys and, as Ford say, “Ann array of advanced technologies”.Thu, 06 Oct 2011 00:00:00 -0700
Many car enthusiasts would easily agree to a drive across the country. We're not sure whether Edgar "Ned" Wilcox was an enthusiast, but he did the trip--from Traverse City, Mich., to Tacoma, Wash., in 1923, driving a Case Six. The trip took Wilcox and his passengers 18 days, including delays for weather and mechanical issues.Sat, 01 Aug 2009 00:00:00 -0700
Video of the Lamborghini LP550-2 Valention Balboni The LP550-2 features a unique colour scheme, with a big stripe right up the middle of the car – echoed on the interior trim – but more importantly the Lp550-2 is set up to be a real driver’s car, with rear wheel drive replacing the LP560-4′s four wheel drive. The LP550-2 Balboni has now been launched at dealerships throughout the world – including here in the UK – and Lamborghini has seen fit to produce an ‘Advertorial’ for the LP550. It features almost five minutes of the LP550 and Valentino Balboni, and is worth the watch.