Powered by eBay Turbo Lister
The free listing tool. List your items fast and easy and manage your active items.
Walbridge, Ohio, US
Metabo Burnisher Kit SE 12-115:
- For burnishing, finishing and reconditioning stainless steel and other materials to a high gloss
- Precise machine guidance by supporting rollers
- Spindle lock for simple change of tools
- Especially high cutting output thanks to two-level reduced gear
- Vario Tacho Constamatic (VTC) full-wave electronics
- Thumbwheel for preselection of speed
- Electronic soft start
- Robust long lasting Metabo Marathon Motor
- overload protection
- Restart protection
- die cast aluminium gear housing
- Metabo winding protection grid
- auto-stop carbon brushes
- Versatile applications through the extensive range of Metabo accessories
Rated input power 1200 W
Output power 720 W
Idle revolution 900 - 2800 /min
Spindle thread 5/8" - 11 UNC
Abrasive tool diameter 4 - 4 1/2 "
Abrasive tool width 2 - 4 "
Weight (without power cable) 6.6 lbs
- 3 spacer rings
- Expansion roller
- 3 Sanding belts P 80 (90x100 mm)
- Fleece wheel P 280
- Flap wheel P 80
- fleece wheel with aluminium oxide abrasive paper P 180
- Sheet steel carry case
W.F. Smithers Co., Inc.
30773 Drouillard Rd
Walbridge, OH 43465-1035
Become a fan on facebook!
The Fiat Panda 100 HP Road Test If you’re going to judge a book by its cover, then the Fiat Panda 100hp is shouting all the things I like in a car from the rooftops. But shouting about your abilities just isn’t my cup of tea – far better to speak softly and carry a big stick. The Panda 100HP is all about bulging wheel arches; red callipers; fake diffuser; big alloys; the ‘Look at me I’m Sporty’ school of car design.Fri, 14 Dec 2012 00:00:00 -0800
BMW has enlisted the BMW M135i, DTM driver Martin Tomczyk and the Zurich Acapella Group to create the fastest Christmas song in the world. The BMW M135i may not be a ‘real’ BMW M car, but it’s still mighty swift. With its 3.0 litre straight six complete with Twin Scroll Turbo it delivers 315bhp and can get to 62mph (with the auto ‘box) in an impressive 4.9 seconds.Mon, 04 Sep 2006 00:00:00 -0700
More than 5,000 teens die in car accidents each year, and more than 300,000 are seriously injured. For many, the state-required tests to earn a license are thought to be ample enough. However, advocacy groups, vehicle manufacturers and even tire manufacturers are providing funding for advanced driving programs to supplement the state-required driver training programs.