Powered by eBay Turbo Lister
The free listing tool. List your items fast and easy and manage your active items.
Walbridge, Ohio, US
Metabo Burnisher Kit SE 12-115:
- For burnishing, finishing and reconditioning stainless steel and other materials to a high gloss
- Precise machine guidance by supporting rollers
- Spindle lock for simple change of tools
- Especially high cutting output thanks to two-level reduced gear
- Vario Tacho Constamatic (VTC) full-wave electronics
- Thumbwheel for preselection of speed
- Electronic soft start
- Robust long lasting Metabo Marathon Motor
- overload protection
- Restart protection
- die cast aluminium gear housing
- Metabo winding protection grid
- auto-stop carbon brushes
- Versatile applications through the extensive range of Metabo accessories
Rated input power 1200 W
Output power 720 W
Idle revolution 900 - 2800 /min
Spindle thread 5/8" - 11 UNC
Abrasive tool diameter 4 - 4 1/2 "
Abrasive tool width 2 - 4 "
Weight (without power cable) 6.6 lbs
- 3 spacer rings
- Expansion roller
- 3 Sanding belts P 80 (90x100 mm)
- Fleece wheel P 280
- Flap wheel P 80
- fleece wheel with aluminium oxide abrasive paper P 180
- Sheet steel carry case
W.F. Smithers Co., Inc.
30773 Drouillard Rd
Walbridge, OH 43465-1035
Become a fan on facebook!
Rocketship impresario Elon Musk had previously promised the premiere of the Tesla Model X crossover last month. It's now come out that the electric crossover will be unveiled on Feb. 9 at the company's design studio in Hawthorne, Calif.Fri, 08 Jan 2010 00:00:00 -0800
By Tim Pollard First Official Pictures 08 January 2010 15:30 Peugeot is signalling a fresh design direction with this brave new SR1 concept car. And if it doesn't look like a Peugeot, that's deliberate. It's all change at Peugeot, tacit admission that its design has erred in recent years.Tue, 27 Nov 2012 00:00:00 -0800
BMW has revealed the i3 Coupe Concept ahead of its debut at this week’s Los Angeles Auto Show, a 3-door version of the BMW i3. But what is clear is that BMW see a big future in small, economical city cars and the BMW i3 Coupe Concept is a slightly odd effort to inject a bit more flair in to the yet-to-arrive BMW i3. The i3 Coupe Concept is a plug-in EV with a maximum output of 170hp and an almost disappointing (for an electric motor) 174lb/ft of torque, which delivers drive to the back wheels through a single speed transmission (as you would expect for an EV).