Powered by eBay Turbo Lister
The free listing tool. List your items fast and easy and manage your active items.
Walbridge, Ohio, US
Metabo Burnisher Kit SE 12-115:
- For burnishing, finishing and reconditioning stainless steel and other materials to a high gloss
- Precise machine guidance by supporting rollers
- Spindle lock for simple change of tools
- Especially high cutting output thanks to two-level reduced gear
- Vario Tacho Constamatic (VTC) full-wave electronics
- Thumbwheel for preselection of speed
- Electronic soft start
- Robust long lasting Metabo Marathon Motor
- overload protection
- Restart protection
- die cast aluminium gear housing
- Metabo winding protection grid
- auto-stop carbon brushes
- Versatile applications through the extensive range of Metabo accessories
Rated input power 1200 W
Output power 720 W
Idle revolution 900 - 2800 /min
Spindle thread 5/8" - 11 UNC
Abrasive tool diameter 4 - 4 1/2 "
Abrasive tool width 2 - 4 "
Weight (without power cable) 6.6 lbs
- 3 spacer rings
- Expansion roller
- 3 Sanding belts P 80 (90x100 mm)
- Fleece wheel P 280
- Flap wheel P 80
- fleece wheel with aluminium oxide abrasive paper P 180
- Sheet steel carry case
W.F. Smithers Co., Inc.
30773 Drouillard Rd
Walbridge, OH 43465-1035
Become a fan on facebook!
By James Popsys First Official Pictures 26 June 2009 00:01 BMW has revealed its first ever M Sport 7-series, engine revisions for its best-selling 730d, and a new 740d that will become the most powerful ever Seven diesel when in goes on sale in September 2009. There's an M Aerodynamic bodykit with bigger front and rear bumpers, questionable chrome highlights, and some rather tasty 19-inch twin-spoke alloys. On the inside brushed aluminium trim, an anthracite headlining, sport seats, an M Sport steering wheel and M Sport sill inlays complete the package. Afraid not - the 740d is equipped with a 306bhp/443lb ft 3.0-litre twin-turbo engine. The result is a 0-62 sprint completed in just 6.3 seconds, a limited top speed of 155mph top speed, 40.9mpg on the combined cycle and CO2 emissions of just 181g/km.Wed, 20 Oct 2010 00:00:00 -0700
Dodge is updating its Journey crossover with an improved interior, a new engine and a fortified suspension. The Journey gets a one-piece instrument panel with larger cluster of gauges. In the middle is a full-color vehicle information screen backlit in Dodge's red lights.Mon, 10 May 2010 00:00:00 -0700
You can get anything--literally anything--on the Internet. And for enthusiasts, this means that rare part is just a little bit easier to find. Ebay Motors says its listings of parts has increased dramatically in the last year, with inventory reaching about 13.9 million parts.