Original Autel Autolink Al319 Next Generation Obd2 Can Auto Diag Code Reader on 2040-parts.com
Varna, Varna, BG
Returns Accepted:Returns Accepted
Item must be returned within:14 Days
Refund will be given as:Money Back
Return shipping will be paid by:Buyer
Return policy details:
|Hover over thumbnail to zoom|
The AutoLink AL319 is the ultimate in ease and affordability. Designed to read and clear engine ODBII fault codes it features a unique patented One-Click I/M Readiness Key, TFT color display and built-in speaker. The AutoLink AL319 enables users to verify repairs, road test, check State Emission Monitor Status and solve basic engine and drivability problems, eliminating drive cycle guesswork by notifying the driver with its clear color LED display.
Official Autel UK units NOT grey imports - check with the seller as even some seemingly legitimate UK sellers are selling grey imports
- Works on ALL 2001>petrol and 2004>diesel vehicles (OBD II & CAN)-domestic and import and some prior to this
- Features the unique patented One-Click I/M Readiness Key for quick State Emissions readiness check and drive cycle verification
- Bright color coded LEDs and built in speaker provide both visual and audible indication for readiness verification
- Retrieves generic (P0, P2, P3, and U0), manufacturer specific (P1, P3, and U1) codes, and pending codes
- Easily determines the cause of the Malfunction Indicator Light( MIL)
- Turns off Malfunction Indicator Light (MIL), clears codes and resets monitors
- Displays DTC definitions on the TFT color screen
- Views freeze frame data
- Displays monitor and I/M readiness status (emissions)
- Reads live PCM datastream
- Retrieves vehicle information(VIN, CIN and CVN)
- Multilingual menu and DTC definitions- English, Spanish and French, etc
- Extremely easy to use and highly reliable
- Internet updateable and upgradeable
2 Year warranty
Diagnostic Tools / Equipment for Sale
Thu, 12 Dec 2013
The mayor of Bristol has announced that speed cameras across the city will be switched back on after they were turned off two years ago. Mayor George Ferguson said that work will start in 2014 to re-commission the 26 speed and traffic light cameras that lost funding from central government in 2011. On Bing: see pictures of speed cameras
Speed cameras making a comeback
At the same time, the BBC reports, Ferguson and police commissioner Sue Mountstevens revealed 15 community speed watch schemes, where volunteers monitor speeds with detection equipment.
Sun, 11 Jan 2009
Chrysler LLC jolted automotive journalists ready to see the world premiere of four production-vehicle-based electric cars and trucks at the Detroit Auto Show, adding a surprise electric show car dubbed the 200C EV. Chrysler co-President Jim Press said the 200C and other electric vehicles show "there's evidence here of ongoing investment in the future."
The stylish concept car features the same range-extending electric drive system deployed in several other production-intent Chrysler EVs revealed at the Detroit show, including the Town & Country EV minivan, Jeep Wrangler Unlimited EV and Jeep Patriot EV. Chrysler also unveiled the all-electric plug-in Dodge Circuit EV, a Lotus Europa-based electric concept with an estimated range of 150-200 miles.
Mon, 07 Apr 2008
By Ben Pulman
First Official Pictures
07 April 2008 15:33
This is the first picture of Caterham’s new Superlight R500. The teaser image appeared on the company’s website over the weekend, and is expected to be the Surrey-based manufacturer’s fastest-ever road car. Which makes it pretty darn quick.