Original Autel Autolink Al319 Next Generation Obd2 Can Auto Diag Code Reader on 2040-parts.com
Varna, Varna, BG
Returns Accepted:Returns Accepted
Item must be returned within:14 Days
Refund will be given as:Money Back
Return shipping will be paid by:Buyer
Return policy details:
|Hover over thumbnail to zoom|
The AutoLink AL319 is the ultimate in ease and affordability. Designed to read and clear engine ODBII fault codes it features a unique patented One-Click I/M Readiness Key, TFT color display and built-in speaker. The AutoLink AL319 enables users to verify repairs, road test, check State Emission Monitor Status and solve basic engine and drivability problems, eliminating drive cycle guesswork by notifying the driver with its clear color LED display.
Official Autel UK units NOT grey imports - check with the seller as even some seemingly legitimate UK sellers are selling grey imports
- Works on ALL 2001>petrol and 2004>diesel vehicles (OBD II & CAN)-domestic and import and some prior to this
- Features the unique patented One-Click I/M Readiness Key for quick State Emissions readiness check and drive cycle verification
- Bright color coded LEDs and built in speaker provide both visual and audible indication for readiness verification
- Retrieves generic (P0, P2, P3, and U0), manufacturer specific (P1, P3, and U1) codes, and pending codes
- Easily determines the cause of the Malfunction Indicator Light( MIL)
- Turns off Malfunction Indicator Light (MIL), clears codes and resets monitors
- Displays DTC definitions on the TFT color screen
- Views freeze frame data
- Displays monitor and I/M readiness status (emissions)
- Reads live PCM datastream
- Retrieves vehicle information(VIN, CIN and CVN)
- Multilingual menu and DTC definitions- English, Spanish and French, etc
- Extremely easy to use and highly reliable
- Internet updateable and upgradeable
2 Year warranty
Diagnostic Tools / Equipment for Sale
Wed, 23 Nov 2011
Details leaked from a dealer conference held in Holland this week suggest that BMW's upcoming 550dX will be the first recipient of the German carmaker's new high-tech triturbo 3.0-liter inline six-cylinder diesel engine. The new engine, which also is destined for the new X5 xDrive50d and X6 xDrive50d models, is claimed to produce 376 hp and more than 516 lb-ft of torque--some 70 hp and more than 74 lb-ft more than the most powerful version of BMW's existing twin-turbocharged 3.0-liter inline six-cylinder diesel engine, as found in the X5 xDrive40d. The radical new engine, which is rumored to use two traditional exhaust-blown turbochargers in combination with an electrically driven turbocharger to add low-end response, is planned to be offered exclusively with an eight-speed automatic gearbox and four-wheel drive.
Fri, 22 Apr 2011
It's been a crazy week for Volkswagen and U.S. chief executive Jonathan Browning. On Monday, the 2012 Beetle was revealed after great anticipation at gala events in New York and Shanghai.
Tue, 03 Feb 2009
The Touareg is the first VW group car to get a proper Hybrid, but it will soon find its way in to more cars, most notably the Porsche Panamera and the Porsche Cayenne, both of which we are promised Hybrids for. VW Touareg BlueMotion Hybrid - Lower emissions, lower fuel consumption and more power. Lovely!