Original Autel Autolink Al319 Next Generation Obd2 Can Auto Diag Code Reader on 2040-parts.com
Varna, Varna, BG
Returns Accepted:Returns Accepted
Item must be returned within:14 Days
Refund will be given as:Money Back
Return shipping will be paid by:Buyer
Return policy details:
|Hover over thumbnail to zoom|
The AutoLink AL319 is the ultimate in ease and affordability. Designed to read and clear engine ODBII fault codes it features a unique patented One-Click I/M Readiness Key, TFT color display and built-in speaker. The AutoLink AL319 enables users to verify repairs, road test, check State Emission Monitor Status and solve basic engine and drivability problems, eliminating drive cycle guesswork by notifying the driver with its clear color LED display.
Official Autel UK units NOT grey imports - check with the seller as even some seemingly legitimate UK sellers are selling grey imports
- Works on ALL 2001>petrol and 2004>diesel vehicles (OBD II & CAN)-domestic and import and some prior to this
- Features the unique patented One-Click I/M Readiness Key for quick State Emissions readiness check and drive cycle verification
- Bright color coded LEDs and built in speaker provide both visual and audible indication for readiness verification
- Retrieves generic (P0, P2, P3, and U0), manufacturer specific (P1, P3, and U1) codes, and pending codes
- Easily determines the cause of the Malfunction Indicator Light( MIL)
- Turns off Malfunction Indicator Light (MIL), clears codes and resets monitors
- Displays DTC definitions on the TFT color screen
- Views freeze frame data
- Displays monitor and I/M readiness status (emissions)
- Reads live PCM datastream
- Retrieves vehicle information(VIN, CIN and CVN)
- Multilingual menu and DTC definitions- English, Spanish and French, etc
- Extremely easy to use and highly reliable
- Internet updateable and upgradeable
2 Year warranty
Diagnostic Tools / Equipment for Sale
Tue, 01 Nov 2011
Mazda is killing production of its famed rotary engine when the last RX-8 sports car rolls out of the plant next summer. But the company eyes two roads to resurrection. The first is using an improved engine as the main power plant.
Thu, 15 Sep 2011
Fisker showed off its new Surf station wagon at the 2011 Frankfurt motor show this week. As correctly revealed by CAR Online, Fisker's Frankfurt surprise was a more practical version of the Karma range-extener hybrid. Fledgling brand Fisker calls the Surf 'the world’s first electric luxury/sports automobile for an active and eco-friendly lifestyle'.
Sat, 30 Jul 2011
Detroit knows how to do car shows. Perhaps no area in the country outside of Pebble Beach can put on a multiday, multievent festival of sheetmetal in the manner in which the Motor City can. It's intrinsic, at times it's altruistic--but it's always about the cars.