Up for sale is a gallon of PPG Deltron 2000 basecoat automotive paint.This color is DBC4717 Indigo Blue and is a match to GM code WA9792.This is a great looking blue that has 2 different pearls in it so it really pops in the sunlight.This gallon is not reduced and will produce 2 gallons of sprayable material.We also custom mix colors if you are looking for something special.Please feel free to email me if you have any questions.
Ppg Dbc Deltron 2000 Indigo Dbc4717 Gm Code Wa9792 Urethane Basecoat on 2040-parts.com
Watertown, New York, US
Body Shop Supplies for Sale
- Eastwood metal cutting dual voltage versa cut plasma cutter 110/220 volt ac(US $639.99)
- Advantage premium automotive paint w/hardener - hot rod black(US $65.00)
- Eastwood infrared hotcoat powder coat coating curing system(US $448.94)
- Ppg deltron 2000 dbc36395 viper bright silver chrysler code pa9,va9 dodge viper(US $99.25)
- 1 shot pinstriping paint medium green one shot 1/2 pt(US $18.94)
- 3m bare-metal seam sealer 200 ml 08310(US $33.75)
Detroit Electric has revealed the SP:01, a Lotus Exige based electric sports car promising 0-62mph in 3.7 seconds and a range of 190 miles. 999 are being built. Detroit Electric is a re-birth of a once well-known electric vehicle maker in the US (that’s well-known pre-WWII) that’s been revived by former Group head of Lotus Engineering, Albert Lam, set up shop in Michigan with the intention of emulating Tesla’s route to EV credibility by building its own Lotus EV.Thu, 20 Jan 2011 00:00:00 -0800
What to get the McLaren lover who has everything? Perhaps a watch. But not just any timepiece--a Tag Heuer designed to channel the MP4-12C supercar.Thu, 19 Jul 2012 00:00:00 -0700
Scientists from MIT have developed a semi-autonomous driving system that is proven to reduce acccidents by 75 per cent. A front-mounted camera and laser range-finder identify the car's surroundings while making realtime updates to distances, mapping out the car's movement into 'safe zones'. The system also asseses the vehicle's limits, such as grip, and corrects the car.