Quality Mark Quality Mark Smarte Jack Boat Lift Jacks on 2040-parts.com
USA, United States
Manufacturer:Northern Wholesale Supply, Inc (Boating)
Quality Mark Smarte Jack Boat Lift Jacks
Jacks adjust up so boat lift can sit flat on ground. Jacks also adjust to help level lift all year. Raise lifts with jacks and lift rolls out of water easily in fall. Fits most boat lifts. No tools required to mount. Jacks adjust with wrench or cordless drill. Easy one time install. Tires not required to be removed. Rolls easily on all terrains. Wheels sold separately. No need to get wet. One person job to remove boat lift. 20" up and down adjustable. Aluminum wheel brake.
- Adjusts up so boat lift can sit flat on the ground
- Assists with levelling year round
- Raise lifts with jacks to easily roll out of water in the fall
- Fits most boat lifts
- Easily adjustable with wrench or cordless drill
- Manufacturer: Northern Wholesale Supply, Inc (Boating)
- Shipping Weight: 3880
- Product Dimensions:
Shipping is always free to the continental USA! Most items will be shipped within 24 hours after processing your payment. Check our feedback to see our many satisfied customers who love our fast shipping!
Buy with confidence from a trusted seller - seeMy Other Items
Terms and Conditions
- We accept Paypal only
- All major credit cards are accepted through Paypal's secure payment system
- Payment with Paypal is instant and offers buyer protection, so you never need to worry about your purchase!
- We provide a 30 day return policy for a full refund
- Returned items must be in original packaging and in original condition
- We do not cover postage for returned items
- Please allow 7 days after we receive your returned item to process the return and refund
- Shipping is by USPS or UPS, depending on your location and package weight.
- All items are shipped from one of our USA warehouses.
- We have a 2 business day handling time to get your package ready and out the door.
|Our Guarantee |
- We offer a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee on all sales. If you are not happy with your purchase for any reason, please contact us within seven days of receipt of your item. We will happily work with you to find a solution to any problem.
- We want your eBay experience to be a good one. As you can tell from our feedback, almost every customer is a happy one.
- Our goal is always a satisfied customer. In the rare case something goes wrong, before leaving negative feedback, please contact us so we can help make it right!
By committing to buy you are agreeing to the Terms & Conditions stated above.
Anchoring, Docking for Sale
Fri, 21 Jun 2013 00:00:00 -0700
The morning following his dominating win at the Canadian GP, we were given an opportunity to spend some time riding around with three-time and reigning Formula One World Champion Sebastian Vettel. Our conversation was long and it covered a number of topics. Rather than cut out a bunch of the interview and try to boil it into one short video, we've produced three videos.
Tue, 22 Jul 2008 00:00:00 -0700
By Ben Whitworth and CAR reader reporter Jacomoseven
22 July 2008 14:42
It's the British motor show – so we were banking on Subaru pulling off some outrageous Impreza versions. Sure enough, the UK importer didn't disappoint, with a (quite literally, we suspect) handful of madcap Scoobys aimed at those drivers for whom power is utterly addictive. What's new on Subaru's London motor show stand?
Mon, 31 Jan 2011 00:00:00 -0800
Breaking outside its American position of rear-wheel-drive luxury vehicles, Mercedes-Benz will launch its new front-wheel-drive architecture in the United States in the next three years in the form of a coupe, SUV and possibly a small wagon or compact hatchback. Joachim Schmidt, Mercedes' global sales and marketing boss, said Mercedes is developing at least four models based on its MFA, or Mercedes Front-wheel-drive Architecture. "We will introduce the next generation of our MFA family to the U.S.," Schmidt said in an interview.