Quality Mark Quality Mark Smarte Jack Boat Lift Jacks on 2040-parts.com
USA, United States
Manufacturer:Northern Wholesale Supply, Inc (Boating)
Quality Mark Smarte Jack Boat Lift Jacks
Jacks adjust up so boat lift can sit flat on ground. Jacks also adjust to help level lift all year. Raise lifts with jacks and lift rolls out of water easily in fall. Fits most boat lifts. No tools required to mount. Jacks adjust with wrench or cordless drill. Easy one time install. Tires not required to be removed. Rolls easily on all terrains. Wheels sold separately. No need to get wet. One person job to remove boat lift. 20" up and down adjustable. Aluminum wheel brake.
- Adjusts up so boat lift can sit flat on the ground
- Assists with levelling year round
- Raise lifts with jacks to easily roll out of water in the fall
- Fits most boat lifts
- Easily adjustable with wrench or cordless drill
- Manufacturer: Northern Wholesale Supply, Inc (Boating)
- Shipping Weight: 3880
- Product Dimensions:
Shipping is always free to the continental USA! Most items will be shipped within 24 hours after processing your payment. Check our feedback to see our many satisfied customers who love our fast shipping!
Buy with confidence from a trusted seller - seeMy Other Items
Terms and Conditions
- We accept Paypal only
- All major credit cards are accepted through Paypal's secure payment system
- Payment with Paypal is instant and offers buyer protection, so you never need to worry about your purchase!
- We provide a 30 day return policy for a full refund
- Returned items must be in original packaging and in original condition
- We do not cover postage for returned items
- Please allow 7 days after we receive your returned item to process the return and refund
- Shipping is by USPS or UPS, depending on your location and package weight.
- All items are shipped from one of our USA warehouses.
- We have a 2 business day handling time to get your package ready and out the door.
|Our Guarantee |
- We offer a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee on all sales. If you are not happy with your purchase for any reason, please contact us within seven days of receipt of your item. We will happily work with you to find a solution to any problem.
- We want your eBay experience to be a good one. As you can tell from our feedback, almost every customer is a happy one.
- Our goal is always a satisfied customer. In the rare case something goes wrong, before leaving negative feedback, please contact us so we can help make it right!
By committing to buy you are agreeing to the Terms & Conditions stated above.
Anchoring, Docking for Sale
Tue, 03 Mar 2009
The Lamborghini Murcielago LP670-4 SV at the Geneva Motor Show 2009
Well it looks like we got it just about right when we brought you news of the new super-Murcielago – The Lamborghini Murcileago LP670-4 Super Veloce – a couple of weeks ago. Nice to be right sometimes! Lamborghini has officially released details on the LP670-4 SV today at the Geneva Motor Show ’09, and just as we thought, it is the Murcielago to end all Murcielagos (which is about right, as it will be the last Murcielago Coupe – although we should still have the Murcielago LP-650-4 Roadster to look forward to).
Fri, 28 Sep 2012
Maserati announced the names of three of its forthcoming new cars at the 2012 Paris motor show. From 2013, Fiat's upmarket sports luxury wing will finally launch a barrage of new product to overcome worries it's just producing endless versions of its existing range. The new Maserati Quattroporte will be launched at the 2013 Detroit auto show in January.
Fri, 03 Oct 2008
By Mark Walton
03 October 2008 15:28
Rather than celebrating the new, Jaguar celebrated the very old in Paris this year - but it was still one of the most stylish cars on display. That's because 2008 marks 60 years since the launch of the brand-defining Jaguar XK120, which was first shown at Earl's Court, in October 1948. Thankfully no.