Quality Mark Quality Mark Smarte Jack Boat Lift Jacks on 2040-parts.com
USA, United States
Manufacturer:Northern Wholesale Supply, Inc (Boating)
Quality Mark Smarte Jack Boat Lift Jacks
Jacks adjust up so boat lift can sit flat on ground. Jacks also adjust to help level lift all year. Raise lifts with jacks and lift rolls out of water easily in fall. Fits most boat lifts. No tools required to mount. Jacks adjust with wrench or cordless drill. Easy one time install. Tires not required to be removed. Rolls easily on all terrains. Wheels sold separately. No need to get wet. One person job to remove boat lift. 20" up and down adjustable. Aluminum wheel brake.
- Adjusts up so boat lift can sit flat on the ground
- Assists with levelling year round
- Raise lifts with jacks to easily roll out of water in the fall
- Fits most boat lifts
- Easily adjustable with wrench or cordless drill
- Manufacturer: Northern Wholesale Supply, Inc (Boating)
- Shipping Weight: 3880
- Product Dimensions:
Shipping is always free to the continental USA! Most items will be shipped within 24 hours after processing your payment. Check our feedback to see our many satisfied customers who love our fast shipping!
Buy with confidence from a trusted seller - seeMy Other Items
Terms and Conditions
- We accept Paypal only
- All major credit cards are accepted through Paypal's secure payment system
- Payment with Paypal is instant and offers buyer protection, so you never need to worry about your purchase!
- We provide a 30 day return policy for a full refund
- Returned items must be in original packaging and in original condition
- We do not cover postage for returned items
- Please allow 7 days after we receive your returned item to process the return and refund
- Shipping is by USPS or UPS, depending on your location and package weight.
- All items are shipped from one of our USA warehouses.
- We have a 2 business day handling time to get your package ready and out the door.
|Our Guarantee |
- We offer a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee on all sales. If you are not happy with your purchase for any reason, please contact us within seven days of receipt of your item. We will happily work with you to find a solution to any problem.
- We want your eBay experience to be a good one. As you can tell from our feedback, almost every customer is a happy one.
- Our goal is always a satisfied customer. In the rare case something goes wrong, before leaving negative feedback, please contact us so we can help make it right!
By committing to buy you are agreeing to the Terms & Conditions stated above.
Anchoring, Docking for Sale
Thu, 10 Jul 2014
NEW researched published by the Government-backed Money Advice Service (MAS) has found more than half of people who purchased a used car underestimated the running costs. Some 56% of motorists said that total cost, including maintenance, repairs, insurance and fuel had turned out to be higher than anticipated, while one in five (20%) have resorted to going into debt just to keep their vehicle on the road. One in four (26%) of the 3,000 people surveyed who have bought a second-hand car since 2012 now has regrets about their purchase, with many of them saying they had not worked out whether it was really affordable or that the purchase price was too much in the first place.
Tue, 28 Jun 2011
Peugeot will launch the new 3008 HYbrid4 crossover in autumn 2011 as the world's first diesel-electric hybrid car - and it's the first in a string of hybrid cars coming from Peugeot and Citroen. The 3008 HYbrid4 will be followed by a brace of 508 hybrids in spring 2011, and engineers have told CAR that any car on the mid-sized PF2 and full-sized PF3 platforms can use the same innovative electric 4wd architecture.
Although pricey at £26,995, Peugeot expects to sell 10,000 of the 3008 HYbrid4 in its first full year and the parent group PSA Peugeot Citroen is targeting 100,000 annual sales of hybrids as soon as 2015. Peugeot 3008 HYbrid4: the lowdown
Peugeot has picked its mid-market crossover the 3008 to premiere its first hybrid engine.
Wed, 29 May 2013
This is Vauxhall's BMW M5 and Mercedes E63 AMG fighter: the new VXR8. The £55k rear-drive saloon doesn't just beat its German peers for price though. It's also punching with the heavyweights in the power stakes, developing 576bhp and 545lb ft.