Quality Mark Quality Mark Smarte Jack Boat Lift Jacks on 2040-parts.com
USA, United States
Manufacturer:Northern Wholesale Supply, Inc (Boating)
Quality Mark Smarte Jack Boat Lift Jacks
Jacks adjust up so boat lift can sit flat on ground. Jacks also adjust to help level lift all year. Raise lifts with jacks and lift rolls out of water easily in fall. Fits most boat lifts. No tools required to mount. Jacks adjust with wrench or cordless drill. Easy one time install. Tires not required to be removed. Rolls easily on all terrains. Wheels sold separately. No need to get wet. One person job to remove boat lift. 20" up and down adjustable. Aluminum wheel brake.
- Adjusts up so boat lift can sit flat on the ground
- Assists with levelling year round
- Raise lifts with jacks to easily roll out of water in the fall
- Fits most boat lifts
- Easily adjustable with wrench or cordless drill
- Manufacturer: Northern Wholesale Supply, Inc (Boating)
- Shipping Weight: 3880
- Product Dimensions:
Shipping is always free to the continental USA! Most items will be shipped within 24 hours after processing your payment. Check our feedback to see our many satisfied customers who love our fast shipping!
Buy with confidence from a trusted seller - seeMy Other Items
Terms and Conditions
- We accept Paypal only
- All major credit cards are accepted through Paypal's secure payment system
- Payment with Paypal is instant and offers buyer protection, so you never need to worry about your purchase!
- We provide a 30 day return policy for a full refund
- Returned items must be in original packaging and in original condition
- We do not cover postage for returned items
- Please allow 7 days after we receive your returned item to process the return and refund
- Shipping is by USPS or UPS, depending on your location and package weight.
- All items are shipped from one of our USA warehouses.
- We have a 2 business day handling time to get your package ready and out the door.
|Our Guarantee |
- We offer a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee on all sales. If you are not happy with your purchase for any reason, please contact us within seven days of receipt of your item. We will happily work with you to find a solution to any problem.
- We want your eBay experience to be a good one. As you can tell from our feedback, almost every customer is a happy one.
- Our goal is always a satisfied customer. In the rare case something goes wrong, before leaving negative feedback, please contact us so we can help make it right!
By committing to buy you are agreeing to the Terms & Conditions stated above.
Anchoring, Docking for Sale
Fri, 04 Mar 2011 00:00:00 -0800
BMW has started its hype generator for the upcoming M5, with this first online teaser video. I'm at the office and can't watch the footage right now – what can we see of the new BMW M5?
It's officially called a 'first glimpse', and in and amongst shots of a partially-camouflaged prototype M5 roaring through a tunnel and powersliding along a snowy test track, M Division boss Dr Kay Siegler appears talking about the new car in the workshop of M HQ. Segler introduces the new M5 as 'a bold business car, which at the touch of a button, becomes a sports car'. The new BMW M5 - the lowdown
The new F10M-spec M5 is downsizing from the E60's 5.0-litre V10 for the same 550bhp 4.4 litre twin-turbo V8 found in the X5M and X6M. But rather than the torque convertor autos used by the SUV pair, the new motor is mated to a beefed-up version of the the seven-speed M-DCT double-clutch transmission currently serving in the M3.
Mon, 18 Oct 2010 00:00:00 -0700
Jeff Byrd, president and general manager of Bristol Motor Speedway and Bristol Dragway, died on Oct. 17 following a long illness. Byrd, 60, had been the president of the Tennessee facilities since January 1996, when Speedway Motorsports Inc.
Mon, 05 Sep 2011 00:00:00 -0700
Honda is recalling CR-V crossovers to fix a window switch that could start a fire, and the CR-Z hybrid with manual transmission to make a change to the powertrain software. The new Honda recall is part of a global recall of nearly 960,000 vehicles, including the Honda Fit, for problems with the window switch and the hybrid powertrain. The recall for the Honda CR-V covers 80,111 crossovers from the 2006 model year.