Quality Mark Quality Mark Smarte Jack Boat Lift Jacks on 2040-parts.com
USA, United States
Manufacturer:Northern Wholesale Supply, Inc (Boating)
Quality Mark Smarte Jack Boat Lift Jacks
Jacks adjust up so boat lift can sit flat on ground. Jacks also adjust to help level lift all year. Raise lifts with jacks and lift rolls out of water easily in fall. Fits most boat lifts. No tools required to mount. Jacks adjust with wrench or cordless drill. Easy one time install. Tires not required to be removed. Rolls easily on all terrains. Wheels sold separately. No need to get wet. One person job to remove boat lift. 20" up and down adjustable. Aluminum wheel brake.
- Adjusts up so boat lift can sit flat on the ground
- Assists with levelling year round
- Raise lifts with jacks to easily roll out of water in the fall
- Fits most boat lifts
- Easily adjustable with wrench or cordless drill
- Manufacturer: Northern Wholesale Supply, Inc (Boating)
- Shipping Weight: 3880
- Product Dimensions:
Shipping is always free to the continental USA! Most items will be shipped within 24 hours after processing your payment. Check our feedback to see our many satisfied customers who love our fast shipping!
Buy with confidence from a trusted seller - seeMy Other Items
Terms and Conditions
- We accept Paypal only
- All major credit cards are accepted through Paypal's secure payment system
- Payment with Paypal is instant and offers buyer protection, so you never need to worry about your purchase!
- We provide a 30 day return policy for a full refund
- Returned items must be in original packaging and in original condition
- We do not cover postage for returned items
- Please allow 7 days after we receive your returned item to process the return and refund
- Shipping is by USPS or UPS, depending on your location and package weight.
- All items are shipped from one of our USA warehouses.
- We have a 2 business day handling time to get your package ready and out the door.
|Our Guarantee |
- We offer a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee on all sales. If you are not happy with your purchase for any reason, please contact us within seven days of receipt of your item. We will happily work with you to find a solution to any problem.
- We want your eBay experience to be a good one. As you can tell from our feedback, almost every customer is a happy one.
- Our goal is always a satisfied customer. In the rare case something goes wrong, before leaving negative feedback, please contact us so we can help make it right!
By committing to buy you are agreeing to the Terms & Conditions stated above.
Anchoring, Docking for Sale
Thu, 22 Dec 2011
There comes a time in a young boy's life when he can either jump into the car world head first or settle back into a life of being carted around by appliances. For some of us it's early, for most of us it's at around age 16. We think this boy will be in the former group.
Fri, 07 Jan 2011
Audi e-Tron Spyder at the CES
Audi keep on dragging versions of their e-Tron out at any given opportunity, usually focusing on a different take on some form or other of electric and/or hybrid propulsion. Our favourite so far has been the Audi A1 e-Tron, which may seem odd to those of you who know of our penchant for the fast and exotic. But hybrid cars are best suited to urban environments – even more so electric cars – and the Audi A1 e-Tron’s combination of electric motors and a range-extending Wankel engine really floated our urban boat.
Mon, 02 May 2011
BMW will not offer its compact X1 crossover in the United States until the end of 2012 because of strong demand for the redesigned version of the larger X3. Also, the X1 is selling well outside the United States so supplies are tight, said Jim O'Donnell, CEO of BMW of North America. The X1 was launched in Europe in November 2009.