Sierra International Sierra 23-3307 Impeller Kit on 2040-parts.com
USA, United States
Sierra International Sierra 23-3307 Impeller Kit
Sierra products are engineered to meet today’s high horsepower engine demands and stand up in the harsh marine environment. All Sierra products meet or exceed the original equipment part it replaces. Sierra supplies many OEM engine manufacturers and boat builders hundreds of quality parts every day. Sierra quality parts are backed by our industry-leading warranty.
- Impeller Kit
- OEM-grade replacement part by Sierra International
- Sierra Part Number: 23-3307
- Manufacturer: Teleflex
- Shipping Weight: 5
- Product Dimensions:
Shipping is always free to the continental USA! Most items will be shipped within 24 hours after processing your payment. Check our feedback to see our many satisfied customers who love our fast shipping!
Buy with confidence from a trusted seller - seeMy Other Items
Terms and Conditions
- We accept Paypal only
- All major credit cards are accepted through Paypal's secure payment system
- Payment with Paypal is instant and offers buyer protection, so you never need to worry about your purchase!
- We provide a 30 day return policy for a full refund
- Returned items must be in original packaging and in original condition
- We do not cover postage for returned items
- Please allow 7 days after we receive your returned item to process the return and refund
- Shipping is by USPS or UPS, depending on your location and package weight.
- All items are shipped from one of our USA warehouses.
- We have a 2 business day handling time to get your package ready and out the door.
|Our Guarantee |
- We offer a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee on all sales. If you are not happy with your purchase for any reason, please contact us within seven days of receipt of your item. We will happily work with you to find a solution to any problem.
- We want your eBay experience to be a good one. As you can tell from our feedback, almost every customer is a happy one.
- Our goal is always a satisfied customer. In the rare case something goes wrong, before leaving negative feedback, please contact us so we can help make it right!
By committing to buy you are agreeing to the Terms & Conditions stated above.
Plumbing & Ventilation for Sale
Fri, 15 Feb 2013 00:00:00 -0800
Koenigsegg has released a teaser image for a new Koenigsegg at the 2013 Geneva Motor Show, which will be a customised Agera S. The last news we had from the intrepid Swedes at Koenigsegg was news of a new model for China – the Koenigsegg One:1, when we were exclusively able to reveal that the One:1 was a run of five cars for China that will deliver 1hp for every 1kg of weight. Now, we have a teaser image from Koenigsegg of a car that’s heading for the Geneva Motor Show next month, and all Koenigsegg has officially revealed is the teaser image (above) and a single line of information: “Celebrate 0 – 100 – 10 with Koenigsegg Automotive at Geneva 2013″.
Sat, 16 Aug 2014 00:00:00 -0700
By Tim Pollard
First Official Pictures
16 August 2014 02:15
Can you have too much of a good thing? McLaren clearly doesn't think so - it's unveiled the new P1 GTR model at the 2014 Pebble Beach concours d'elegance. They've take a 'regular' P1 and thrown the works at it.
Mon, 19 Aug 2013 00:00:00 -0700
As we predicted last week, Toyota will unveil a 400hp Yaris Hybrid-R supermini concept at the 2013 Frankfurt Motor Show next month after dedicating its appearance at the German auto expo to "the presentation of hybrid technology". The Japanese firm has been at the forefront of hybrid technology in the modern era with its eco-focused Prius family hatchback, but has also brought petrol-electric propulsion systems to the fore in top line world motorsport with its TS030 Le Mans racer. On Bing: see pictures of the Toyota Yaris Hybrid-R Find out how much a used Toyota Yaris costs on Auto Trader
Powered by Toyota’s 1.6-litre Global Racing Engine and supplemented by a pair of electric motors, the Yaris Hybrid-R actually uses similar technology to the firm’s hybrid Le Mans prototype, with kinetic energy recovered under breaking ‘stored’ in a super capacitor as electricity.