Snap On 15 Degree 7/16 X 3/8 Open End Wrench Vs-1214 on 2040-parts.com
Lecanto, Florida, US
This is a used 15 degree open end offset Snap On wrench. This is a quality tool that does have tool box wear.
Posted with eBay Mobile
Wrenches for Sale
- Snap on 30-60 degree 1/2" open end wrench v-5216(US $18.99)
- Snap on 3/8" ferret 17 1/4" long speed wrench(US $24.92)
- Snap-on tools flare nut line wrench std sae 3 pc lot 3/8 7/16 1/2 9/16 5/8 3/ (US $29.99)
- new britain coil spring type oil filter wrench heavy duty # m-150 vintage tool(US $5.00)
- "huge" williams superrench professional 12 point offset combination wrench #8041(US $9.99)
- "huge" 5 point wrench 20 1/2" long vintage cast iron tool steampunk wall decor(US $5.99)
There are plenty of good reasons to go to the Frankfurt motor show in September, but this seals the deal--Porsche will use the show for the rollout of the new 911 Turbo in coupe and convertible versions. Porsche on Friday gave us photos and details on the newest 911. Here are the high points: -- New 3.8-liter flat-six engine rated at 500 hp.Fri, 19 Aug 2011
Infiniti JX Concept finally arrives at Pebble We’ve managed to stick with all the teases we’ve seen for the Infiniti JX, or at least from then second JX tease onwards. Despite terminal boredom by the end. So it seems fitting that we should bring you the Infiniti JX in all its glory now it’s finally arrived at Pebble Beach.Thu, 12 Dec 2013
This is it, folks – this is your early petrolheaded Christmas present: BMW has released full details of the new BMW M3 Saloon and M4 Coupe. And we do mean full details. Output of 431 turbocharged horsepower is the headline, but really it’s the extent of the engineering overhaul carried out by BMW’s M division that really stuns the senses here.