Superwinch 1120210 Lt2000 12-volt Atv Winch (2,000 Lb Capacity) on 2040-parts.com
USA, United States
Superwinch 1120210 LT2000 12-Volt ATV Winch (2,000 lb Capacity)
The Superwinch ATV LT2000 Series Winch makes it easy to power loads in and out. It features a differential planetary gear system and can withstand a working load limit up to 2000 lbs. Powerful, versatile, and easy to use, it can be permanently mounted or used as a portable winch with optional quick-connect wiring and mounting kits. The full metal planetary gear train provides strong yet quiet operation. Several additional features, including dynamic braking, built-in circuit breaker protection, and a low-amp draw system ensure big performance at a surprisingly affordable price. The LT2000 ATV Winch also comes equipped with a handle bar mounted rocker switch, a heavy-duty latched hook with rope thimble, and a pull-and-turn freespooling clutch. Superwinch backs this winch with a one-year limited warranty.
- Heavy duty latched hook with rope thimble
- Rated line pull (bottom layer) of 2,000 lbs (907 kg)
- Low-amp, permanent magnet motor
- Pull-and-turn freespooling clutch
- Bonus pulley block and D shackle
- Manufacturer: Superwinch
- Shipping Weight: 1840
- Product Dimensions:
- Depending on your location and on package weight, items will be shipped by USPS or UPS.
- All stock is at our USA warehouses.
- Most orders ship within 24 hours of processing your payment unless stated differently. Check our feedback to see how our customers love the FAST shipping we offer! Shipping is always free!
30 Days Return & Refund Policy
- We provide a 30 days return/exchange policy for our products.
- The buyer can choose between a refund or an exchange to his/her product.
- In case of defectives found, only factory defects are accepted as the reason of return.
- The package of the returned item(s) must be completely intact, and all accessory(s) inside the package must be original and in perfect condition.
- We do not cover the postage costs for returned defective items.
- Items returned must be received within 30 days from purchase. No refund or replacement is issued after this period of time.
- Please allow up to 7 working days for your return to be processed after it is received by us.
We are extremely fair, and in the rare event of something out of the ordinary happening, we will gladly work with you to find a solution.
Your satisfaction is guaranteed!
- We offer a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee on all sales. If you are not happy with your purchase for any reason, please contact us within seven days of receipt of your item, or email us to share your concerns. As mentioned before we are extremely fair and will happily work with you to find a solution to any problem.
- As you can tell from our feedback, pretty much every single one of our customers is a happy one. So in the rare case something does go wrong, before leaving a negative feedback, contact us so we can help you and make things right!
We are a unique web store getting you the best deals on the market for wholesale prices.
Our products are a 100% authentic and all brand new. We work with the biggest suppliers to bring you the best quality items in the market!
We guarantee to provide the best service you have ever seen before!
Winches for Sale
Mon, 12 Oct 2009
2009 VW Beetles - new Beetles will launch in 2012
So what did Stefan Jacoby have to say? What we already knew, really. The next generation Beetle will have more rear leg room than the existing Beetle (as it’s based on the new VW Golf).
Wed, 25 Jun 2014
By Tim Pollard
First Official Pictures
25 June 2014 10:33
Land Rover has taken the unusual step of issuing its own spy photos of the new Range Rover Sport SVR - a muscled-up, 543bhp version that's been breathed on by Jaguar Land Rover's new Special Ops division. A new Range Rover Sport SVR prototype will be thrashed up the Goodwood hillclimb at this weekend's Goodwood Festival of Speed and these photos are the first conclusive proof that the Range Rover Sport SVR will join the line-up later in 2014. The SVR name is the first confirmation of a go-faster badge for future fast Land Rovers.
Sat, 08 Aug 2009
The Hyundai i10 i-Blue is based on the Hyundai i10 Blue CNG concept (above)
So where are Hyundai off to now with their ‘best budget buy’ cars? They’re off down the 3-pot road, with the introduction in the New Year of the Hyundai i10 i-Blue - an 800cc three-pot engined car that should give crackingly good economy and emissions. Based on the 2008 Hyundai i10 Blue CNG Concept that was shown at the Geneva Motor Show in 2008, its 800cc, turbo-charged three-cylinder engine should be good for 90bhp and slip in to the free VED bracket, with less than 100g/km CO2 emissions.