Superwinch 1120210 Lt2000 12-volt Atv Winch (2,000 Lb Capacity) on 2040-parts.com
USA, United States
Superwinch 1120210 LT2000 12-Volt ATV Winch (2,000 lb Capacity)
The Superwinch ATV LT2000 Series Winch makes it easy to power loads in and out. It features a differential planetary gear system and can withstand a working load limit up to 2000 lbs. Powerful, versatile, and easy to use, it can be permanently mounted or used as a portable winch with optional quick-connect wiring and mounting kits. The full metal planetary gear train provides strong yet quiet operation. Several additional features, including dynamic braking, built-in circuit breaker protection, and a low-amp draw system ensure big performance at a surprisingly affordable price. The LT2000 ATV Winch also comes equipped with a handle bar mounted rocker switch, a heavy-duty latched hook with rope thimble, and a pull-and-turn freespooling clutch. Superwinch backs this winch with a one-year limited warranty.
- Heavy duty latched hook with rope thimble
- Rated line pull (bottom layer) of 2,000 lbs (907 kg)
- Low-amp, permanent magnet motor
- Pull-and-turn freespooling clutch
- Bonus pulley block and D shackle
- Manufacturer: Superwinch
- Shipping Weight: 1840
- Product Dimensions:
- Depending on your location and on package weight, items will be shipped by USPS or UPS.
- All stock is at our USA warehouses.
- Most orders ship within 24 hours of processing your payment unless stated differently. Check our feedback to see how our customers love the FAST shipping we offer! Shipping is always free!
30 Days Return & Refund Policy
- We provide a 30 days return/exchange policy for our products.
- The buyer can choose between a refund or an exchange to his/her product.
- In case of defectives found, only factory defects are accepted as the reason of return.
- The package of the returned item(s) must be completely intact, and all accessory(s) inside the package must be original and in perfect condition.
- We do not cover the postage costs for returned defective items.
- Items returned must be received within 30 days from purchase. No refund or replacement is issued after this period of time.
- Please allow up to 7 working days for your return to be processed after it is received by us.
We are extremely fair, and in the rare event of something out of the ordinary happening, we will gladly work with you to find a solution.
Your satisfaction is guaranteed!
- We offer a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee on all sales. If you are not happy with your purchase for any reason, please contact us within seven days of receipt of your item, or email us to share your concerns. As mentioned before we are extremely fair and will happily work with you to find a solution to any problem.
- As you can tell from our feedback, pretty much every single one of our customers is a happy one. So in the rare case something does go wrong, before leaving a negative feedback, contact us so we can help you and make things right!
We are a unique web store getting you the best deals on the market for wholesale prices.
Our products are a 100% authentic and all brand new. We work with the biggest suppliers to bring you the best quality items in the market!
We guarantee to provide the best service you have ever seen before!
Winches for Sale
Tue, 07 Jul 2009
The all-new Jaguar XJ will make its U.S. debut Aug. 12 at the 2009 Pebble Beach Conours d'Elegance, according to sources at Jaguar.
Tue, 20 Mar 2007
By Ben Pulman
20 March 2007 04:54
It’s only just over a week since Aston Martin was sold, but today it confirmed plans to race at Le Mans. The DBR9 will return to the famous La Sarthe circuit in June. Perhaps this was inevitable, since Aston’s new non-executive chairman is David Richards - the chairman of Prodrive, which develops the DBR9 and its FIA GT3-spec sister car, the DBRS9.
Tue, 15 Jul 2014
CAR OWNERS have raised a stink after driving on a road littered with meat in upstate New York. Dozens of chunks of meat were discovered on the road in front of a shopping centre in Queensbury, about 60 miles north of Albany, the Post-Star of Glens Falls reported. Police believe the meat fell off a truck that might have been heading from a farm or slaughterhouse to a rendering plant, but no one has come forward to claim it.