Taylor Ls High Performance Spark Plug Wire Set 8.2 Thunder Volt Ls1 Ls2 Ls3 Ls6 on 2040-parts.com
King, North Carolina, United States
Manufacturer Part Number:86246
Other Part Number:TAY-86246
Country/Region of Manufacture:United States
- Taylor Cable Products High Performance Racing LS Spark Plug Wires
- 8.2 Thunder Volt Wires for LS Based Engines
- Spark Plug Boots are a 45 degree boot for added clearance when running headers, also works with factory stock manifolds
more Spark to your Plugs with a set of High Performance Ignition Wires only 40 OHMS of Resistance per a foot
- These 8.2mm wires feature high-temperature 100% pure silicone insulator outer 2 layer jacket with heat protection up to 600 Degrees!
- Ferrite Spiral-Wound Coated Core has Extremely Low Resistance combined with extremely high EMI
Performance wires deliver the highest possible energy to the spark plugs so
that your ignition upgrades reach their full potential, without creating
interference for onboard electronics.
wires have a high dielectric strength insulator and heavy glass braid, topped
with heavy-duty silicone jackets and high-temperature boots to resist
damage from heat and abrasion
- Red Wires with High Temp Gray Spark Plug Boots, Black Coil Boots
sure & check out our EBay Store for Heat Sleeves & Heat Protective
- Free Shipping on all Orders
- In Stock & Ships the Same Day Monday
thru Friday on Orders Received by 3pm Eastern Time
- We ship 6 Days a Week so you get
your parts Faster
- Be sure and Check out our EBay Store
for more great Performance & Racing Parts
- Click the Link Below to go to our
Automotive Performance Parts Page
Ignition for Sale
Thu, 28 May 2009 00:00:00 -0700
Chrysler LLC's Viper sports car business has drawn only limited interest from buyers, according to court statements filed in connection with the automaker's bankruptcy hearing. Chrysler recently offered to sell the entire Conner Avenue plant in Detroit, which builds the Dodge Viper sports car, for $10 million, Chrysler Chairman Bob Nardelli said in a statement. "We received no purchaser interest," he said.
Mon, 14 Jul 2014 00:00:00 -0700
A WOMAN from London has failed the driving theory test 110 times, it has been discovered. At £31 per attempt, she has therefore spent £3,410 on failing the first half of the driving exam - and cannot sit the practical element until she passes. The woman, who was not named but is from the south east of the capital, is followed by many more hapless learners including a 30-year-old man from Peterborough who has had 86 unsuccessful attempts at the theory test.
Thu, 17 Aug 2006 00:00:00 -0700
Mazda has refreshed the Verisa, a B-segment car sold in Japan. Based on the same platform as the Ford Fiesta, the Verisa is a tall hatchback that parallels the (European) Ford Fusion in concept, if not aesthetics. The Down-Road-Graphic has a clean contemporary look, with minimal grille area and restrained use of brightwork, while surfaces are given greater volume and a more substantial feeling than the Fusion.