Taylor Ls High Performance Spark Plug Wire Set 8.2 Thunder Volt Ls1 Ls2 Ls3 Ls6 on 2040-parts.com
King, North Carolina, United States
Manufacturer Part Number:86246
Other Part Number:TAY-86246
Country/Region of Manufacture:United States
- Taylor Cable Products High Performance Racing LS Spark Plug Wires
- 8.2 Thunder Volt Wires for LS Based Engines
- Spark Plug Boots are a 45 degree boot for added clearance when running headers, also works with factory stock manifolds
more Spark to your Plugs with a set of High Performance Ignition Wires only 40 OHMS of Resistance per a foot
- These 8.2mm wires feature high-temperature 100% pure silicone insulator outer 2 layer jacket with heat protection up to 600 Degrees!
- Ferrite Spiral-Wound Coated Core has Extremely Low Resistance combined with extremely high EMI
Performance wires deliver the highest possible energy to the spark plugs so
that your ignition upgrades reach their full potential, without creating
interference for onboard electronics.
wires have a high dielectric strength insulator and heavy glass braid, topped
with heavy-duty silicone jackets and high-temperature boots to resist
damage from heat and abrasion
- Red Wires with High Temp Gray Spark Plug Boots, Black Coil Boots
sure & check out our EBay Store for Heat Sleeves & Heat Protective
- Free Shipping on all Orders
- In Stock & Ships the Same Day Monday
thru Friday on Orders Received by 3pm Eastern Time
- We ship 6 Days a Week so you get
your parts Faster
- Be sure and Check out our EBay Store
for more great Performance & Racing Parts
- Click the Link Below to go to our
Automotive Performance Parts Page
Ignition for Sale
Sun, 09 Mar 2014 00:00:00 -0800
William Clay Ford Sr., who died on Sunday at the age of 88, served in numerous positions at the Ford Motor Company, including 32 years as chairman of the Design Committee, and became chairman of the Executive Committee in 1978. Comments on the death of Ford, the last surviving grandchild of automotive pioneer Henry Ford and owner of the NFL's Detroit Lions:
"The Fords are among Michigan's iconic, founding families, and he was an innovator in the family tradition as well as a strong leader. Like his grandfather, he was passionate about automobiles and the auto industry, the city of Detroit and his family.
Mon, 11 Nov 2013 00:00:00 -0800
Volkswagen has announced the UK pricing for the new Golf R. Arriving in showrooms in March 2014, the R becomes the new range-topping Golf, above the GTI. It comes in three- and five-door variants, and is priced from £29,900.
Sat, 18 Jun 2011 00:00:00 -0700
The 2012 Audi S8 will get power from a Bentley V8
We reported back in October that Bentley and Audi were working on a new V8 that would power future models from both marques, and we asked if that would mean the end of the W12 in the Bentley. Because although it was claimed that the V8 being developed would be used as an entry-level lump for the Continental GT – a nod to more frugal times – we did think it likely it would be more than that. And now we’re convinced.