V19 61111-ha7-670 Right Fender Stay A Trx350 1986-89 Fourtrax Foreman Honda Nos on 2040-parts.com
Saint Joseph, Missouri, US
Returns Accepted:Returns Accepted
Item must be returned within:14 Days
Refund will be given as:Money Back
Return shipping will be paid by:Buyer
Return policy details:Returns are accepted only if item is not as shown or described. Thank you for your business!
UNBELIEVABLY LOW PRICES - Don't miss this opportunity!
Right Front Fender Stay "A"
Fourtrax Foreman 350
Fitment: This is what I believe this item(s) fits. Please verify before bidding, I'm human
Part # = 61111-HA7-670
Part Description = RIGHT FRONT STAY A
- TRX350D-H 1987 350 TRX350D Fourtrax Foreman ATV
- TRX350D-J 1988 350 TRX350D Fourtrax Foreman ATV
- TRX350D-K 1989 300 TRX350D Fourtrax Foreman ATV
- TRX350-G 1986 350 TRX350 Fourtrax ATV
- TRX350-H 1987 350 TRX350 Fourtrax ATV
When only the best will do
- Amazing deal - bid now to avoid possible future regrets!
- Exceptional Example of Human Ingenuity and Quality
- Great for Group or Club Buy - Restorations - Repairs - Replacement or Investment
Note: On some items, the original inner packaging may be supplemented with additional packing material(s)
Most questions, just ask - Please use common sense - or google first if question is item related
- Item will be properly packaged and shipped via USPS Priority Mail (unless otherwise noted)
- Items are shipped when you have paid - If you want to combine with other items, wait to pay (no more than 10 business days).
- Yes we can consolidate purchases / Combine items for Shipping Saving
- Wait to pay if you want to consolidate - items ship when paid!
- With good communications
- Some items can not be combined due to weight or other reasons
- Other restrictions may apply, if so, I will communicate them promptly
International Buyers – Please Note:
- Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer’s responsibility.
- Please check with your country’s customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding/buying.
- These charges are normally collected by the delivering freight (shipping) company or when you pick the item up – do not confuse them for additional shipping charges.
- We do not mark merchandise values below value or mark items as ‘gifts’ – US and International government regulations prohibit such behavior.
Items are sold in "as-is" condition and can not be returned for reasons other than explained in the return section
Please note: Any 3 digit alpha numeric code before the part number in the title is a locator ID only and nothing more
Also see my other store at http://stores.ebay.com/Independence-Kawasaki
Diagnostic Tools / Equipment for Sale
Mon, 02 Jan 2012
Each year, hundreds of new cars and trucks pass through the Autoweek garage for evaluation by our editors. We bring our enthusiast eye to what we'll admit is a relatively enjoyable task of sorting through all of those test cars, looking for those few stellar models that deserve additional consideration for our top honors. For the second consecutive year, we've applied all of that accumulated knowledge and seat time to pick Autoweek's Best of the Best/Car and Best of the Best/Truck for 2012.
Thu, 13 Sep 2012
Global economic waters are far from calm, but Ferrari has managed to steer clear of the turmoil. The Italian automaker has released sales figures for the first six months of 2012, and they’re impressive by any measure. Revenues for the first half of the year are up nearly 12 percent, and net profits have risen 10 percent to over $130 million.
Thu, 17 Sep 2009
The go-fast guys at Roush tore the cover off two 540-hp 2010 Ford Mustangs today. The range-topping Stage 3 Mustang will be limited to 103 copies for 2010, while the 540RH will slot in as minimalistic approach to the iconic Pony Car for customizers. They both launch this fall.