V19 61111-ha7-670 Right Fender Stay A Trx350 1986-89 Fourtrax Foreman Honda Nos on 2040-parts.com
Saint Joseph, Missouri, US
Returns Accepted:Returns Accepted
Item must be returned within:14 Days
Refund will be given as:Money Back
Return shipping will be paid by:Buyer
Return policy details:Returns are accepted only if item is not as shown or described. Thank you for your business!
UNBELIEVABLY LOW PRICES - Don't miss this opportunity!
Right Front Fender Stay "A"
Fourtrax Foreman 350
Fitment: This is what I believe this item(s) fits. Please verify before bidding, I'm human
Part # = 61111-HA7-670
Part Description = RIGHT FRONT STAY A
- TRX350D-H 1987 350 TRX350D Fourtrax Foreman ATV
- TRX350D-J 1988 350 TRX350D Fourtrax Foreman ATV
- TRX350D-K 1989 300 TRX350D Fourtrax Foreman ATV
- TRX350-G 1986 350 TRX350 Fourtrax ATV
- TRX350-H 1987 350 TRX350 Fourtrax ATV
When only the best will do
- Amazing deal - bid now to avoid possible future regrets!
- Exceptional Example of Human Ingenuity and Quality
- Great for Group or Club Buy - Restorations - Repairs - Replacement or Investment
Note: On some items, the original inner packaging may be supplemented with additional packing material(s)
Most questions, just ask - Please use common sense - or google first if question is item related
- Item will be properly packaged and shipped via USPS Priority Mail (unless otherwise noted)
- Items are shipped when you have paid - If you want to combine with other items, wait to pay (no more than 10 business days).
- Yes we can consolidate purchases / Combine items for Shipping Saving
- Wait to pay if you want to consolidate - items ship when paid!
- With good communications
- Some items can not be combined due to weight or other reasons
- Other restrictions may apply, if so, I will communicate them promptly
International Buyers – Please Note:
- Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer’s responsibility.
- Please check with your country’s customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding/buying.
- These charges are normally collected by the delivering freight (shipping) company or when you pick the item up – do not confuse them for additional shipping charges.
- We do not mark merchandise values below value or mark items as ‘gifts’ – US and International government regulations prohibit such behavior.
Items are sold in "as-is" condition and can not be returned for reasons other than explained in the return section
Please note: Any 3 digit alpha numeric code before the part number in the title is a locator ID only and nothing more
Also see my other store at http://stores.ebay.com/Independence-Kawasaki
Diagnostic Tools / Equipment for Sale
Tue, 13 Jul 2010
The Dodge Charger, the Challenger and the Chrysler 300C share more than what Chrysler calls its LX platform. They also share an enthusiastic owner base at the www.lxforums.com Web site, where for the last six years more than 33,000 enthusiastic owners have met virtually to share information, photos and love for their cars. Event founder and 2005 300C owner John Fortuno calls it a "modern-day version of the car club." Five years ago he decided to "bring the virtual to reality" by staging a Spring Festival car show in Southern California where members could meet in person.
Thu, 20 Sep 2012
As the automotive industry continues to look towards other design disciplines for inspiration and ideas, French design school Creapole is increasingly well positioned to cater for their needs. While relatively small, Creapole's range of courses – which as well as Transport Design includes Product Design, Fashion, Art Design, Visual Communication, Movie and Video Game Animation, and Interior Architecture – gives its students experience in a broad range of creative media. The foundations of Creapole's success lie in its hands-on approach not only to teaching, but also to the tools used by its students.
Wed, 18 May 2011
Chrysler 300 owners love the bling, and Chrysler isn't about to let the aftermarket snap up all that accessory cash. To compete, Chrysler's Mopar parts arm is introducing eight new custom grilles and six new wheel designs for the big sedan. Chrysler designed the grilles as inserts, to fit within the original grille surround.