V19 61111-ha7-670 Right Fender Stay A Trx350 1986-89 Fourtrax Foreman Honda Nos on 2040-parts.com
Saint Joseph, Missouri, US
Returns Accepted:Returns Accepted
Item must be returned within:14 Days
Refund will be given as:Money Back
Return shipping will be paid by:Buyer
Return policy details:Returns are accepted only if item is not as shown or described. Thank you for your business!
UNBELIEVABLY LOW PRICES - Don't miss this opportunity!
Right Front Fender Stay "A"
Fourtrax Foreman 350
Fitment: This is what I believe this item(s) fits. Please verify before bidding, I'm human
Part # = 61111-HA7-670
Part Description = RIGHT FRONT STAY A
- TRX350D-H 1987 350 TRX350D Fourtrax Foreman ATV
- TRX350D-J 1988 350 TRX350D Fourtrax Foreman ATV
- TRX350D-K 1989 300 TRX350D Fourtrax Foreman ATV
- TRX350-G 1986 350 TRX350 Fourtrax ATV
- TRX350-H 1987 350 TRX350 Fourtrax ATV
When only the best will do
- Amazing deal - bid now to avoid possible future regrets!
- Exceptional Example of Human Ingenuity and Quality
- Great for Group or Club Buy - Restorations - Repairs - Replacement or Investment
Note: On some items, the original inner packaging may be supplemented with additional packing material(s)
Most questions, just ask - Please use common sense - or google first if question is item related
- Item will be properly packaged and shipped via USPS Priority Mail (unless otherwise noted)
- Items are shipped when you have paid - If you want to combine with other items, wait to pay (no more than 10 business days).
- Yes we can consolidate purchases / Combine items for Shipping Saving
- Wait to pay if you want to consolidate - items ship when paid!
- With good communications
- Some items can not be combined due to weight or other reasons
- Other restrictions may apply, if so, I will communicate them promptly
International Buyers – Please Note:
- Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer’s responsibility.
- Please check with your country’s customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding/buying.
- These charges are normally collected by the delivering freight (shipping) company or when you pick the item up – do not confuse them for additional shipping charges.
- We do not mark merchandise values below value or mark items as ‘gifts’ – US and International government regulations prohibit such behavior.
Items are sold in "as-is" condition and can not be returned for reasons other than explained in the return section
Please note: Any 3 digit alpha numeric code before the part number in the title is a locator ID only and nothing more
Also see my other store at http://stores.ebay.com/Independence-Kawasaki
Diagnostic Tools / Equipment for Sale
Sun, 22 Feb 2009
Audi A5 and Audi S5 Cabriolets announced
With the Audi A5 Cabriolet and the Audi S5 Cabriolet scheduled for launch in the Spring, Audi has released details of both models today, together with a whole heap of images. The A5 Cabriolet offers up four petrol versions – 1.8TFSI, 2.0TSI (in either 180bhp or 210bhp guise) and a 3.2FSI – and a couple of diesels – the 2.7TDI and the 3.0TDI. The S5 Cabriolet gets the new Supercharged V6 with 333bhp we told you about in November.
Tue, 04 Mar 2014
We first saw the Juke three years ago and it opened up a class of vehicles we didn’t really know existed—the frumpy compact crossover segment. Nissan unveiled its new Juke at the Genvea motor show on Tuesday, showing off its quirky and updated design to the public. The Juke has been a strong competitor in the compact crossover market, selling 420,000 in those three years.
Tue, 09 Oct 2012
The 2013 Range Rover – which has just arrived at the 2012 Paris Motor Show – has garnered its first award as the top 4×4 by the Sunday Times. It seems that the Sunday Times felt able to judge all that mattered about the new Range Rover from a ride in the passenger seat of a new Range Rover being driven by Land Rover’s Chief Engineer, Mike Cross. Very odd.