Vetronix Tech1a Gm 12/14 Pin Dlc Adapter Isuzu Delco E Pin Adapter on 2040-parts.com
Memphis, Tennessee, US
THIS IS A VETRONIX TECH 1A ISUZU DELCO 3 PIN ADAPTER AND GM 12/14 PIN DLC ADAPTER IN EXCELLENT CONDITION.
THANKS FOR LOOKING! EMAIL WITH ANY QUESTIONS!
Posted with eBay Mobile
Diagnostic Tools / Equipment for Sale
- Vetronix tech 1 vehicle interface adapter pn 3000086(US $14.95)
- Vetronix mastertech chrysler 6/24 pin ccd adapter cable pn 02001830(US $12.95)
- Vetronix tech1 tech 1a gm isuzu hitachi 3 pin adapter(US $12.95)
- Vetronix tech1a 14 pin dlc self test adapter pn 02001607(US $15.00)
- New generation 1994 1995 saab 900 motronic breakout box test cable #8611220(US $99.95)
- Automotive quick connect cylinder leak-down leak tester measurement w/ adapters(US $74.99)
Martin Smith has been appointed as Executive Director of Design at Ford Europe. Smith, a native of Sheffield, England, brings a wealth of design experience to Ford, having held positions at Porsche, Audi, and most recently as Director of Design for Opel/Vauxhall. In his new position, he will report to product development chief, Derrick Kuzak and to Ford's global group vice president for Design, J Mays.Thu, 23 Jun 2011
Welcome to CAR Magazine's news aggregator as we round up the daily stories in the auto industry. Top tip: news summaries are added from the top hour-by-hourThursday 30 June 2011• Toyota is planning a massive media campaign in the US to promote its new Camry saloon, due in autumn 2011. At a dealer meeting in Las Vegas, Toyota executives announced the media campaign, set to commence in October, to position Toyota and the new Camry as 'smart, safe and worry-free'.Thu, 09 Dec 2010
Enthusiasts spoke, and Volkswagen listened. VW announced Thursday that the diminutive and powerful Golf R is coming to the United States in 2012. VW said the Golf R will have a 2.0-liter turbocharged four-cylinder with a significant increase in horsepower over the 200-hp GTI.