Xpresskit Gmdl2 - Gm Sedans Databus Doorlock Alarm Interface on 2040-parts.com
Quebec, Quebec, Canada
The Professional Standard in Bypass Kit Solutions.
GMDL2 provides complete integration to select factory doorlocks and security system with any afterma
|Package Weight: ||0.13 kg|
|Package Measurements (LxWxH): ||5.63 x 4.50 x 1.63 mm|
0.22" x 0.18" x 0.06"
- Data interface kit provides complete integration to the factory doorlocks and security system (see list below) with any aftermarket remote starter and/or alarm system.
- Factory personalization features such as: Drivers Seat, Mirror, and Radio station preset memory are maintained with the installation of this kit with any remote aftermarket system. *(Driver #1 only)
- Doorlock interface kit will: Disarm/rearm GM factory security system as well as unlock and lock doors.
- Factory priority unlock feature: Drivers door unlock (First press) and passenger door unlock (Second press) is maintained
- Easy to install kit eliminates the need for relays and does not require the door panels to be removed.
*Note the GMDL kit interfaces with the FACTORY doorlock and intrusion alarm system only. If you are installing a remote starter you will also need a transponder bypass kit to bypass the TRANSPONDER PASSIVE ANTI-THEFT SYSTEM.
Compatible with any remote car starter
Accessory Installation for Sale
Wed, 19 Feb 2014 00:00:00 -0800
Audi revealed the S3 Cabriolet on Wednesday, before its Geneva motor show debut. The go-fast version of the small A3 Cab shares the same widespread MQB architecture as the rest of the 3 range, but it gets a hotter engine, a lower stance and, of course, a rag top. It’ll arrive in Germany this summer, and possibly here sometime after the S3 sedan in early 2015.
Mon, 04 Sep 2006 00:00:00 -0700
Honda has released details of the all-new CR-V, which will be launched at the Paris Motor Show later this month. It aims to offer a driving experience as good as a D-sector saloon car, with improved equipment levels and Honda's latest advanced safety technology. The previous two generations of CR-V were based on Civic platforms and the latest all-new model continues that concept, being based on the new Civic architecture launched last year.
Wed, 21 Mar 2012 00:00:00 -0700
Chevrolet has taken the wraps off the reborn Trailblazer SUV. The Trailblazer, which rides on the truck platform developed for the new Colorado pickup, is set to make its debut at the Bangkok motor show. Will it come to the United States?