Floating Petrol Cap Alfa Romeo Giulietta Giulia Spider on 2040-parts.com
used ,original,floating petrol cap for giulietta giulia spider
look at my other items.
Combined shipments worldwide
Vintage Parts Test Category for Sale
- Dust wires, distributor cap alfa romeo giulietta giulia spider lancia fiat (US $14.00)
- Door strikers right alfa romeo giulietta giulia spider (US $12.00)
- nut front suspension lower alfa romeo giulietta giulia spider (US $10.30)
- side soft top alfa romeo giulietta giulia spider spyder(US $40.00)
- Voltage regulator lucas rb106/ 12 v new old stock alfa romeo austin jaguar (US $120.00)
- front vent seal porsche 912 911 s 1965 1966 1967 1968 (US $55.00)
New World Record is not child’s playWed, 14 May 2014
THE NATIONAL MOTOR MUSEUM is celebrating its success in setting a new World Record for the longest line of toy cars. To achieve the record, the museum gathered 24,189 model cars and laid them bumper to bumper to create an unbroken line that stretched for 1910-metres. Snaking its way around the museum’s grounds, the line of toy cars more than trumped the previous record of 14,310 toy cars.
2012 Porsche Boxster arrives in the UK. Price from £37,589Sat, 05 May 2012
2012 Porsche Boxster - now in Porsche UK showrooms The 2012 Porsche Boxster – and Boxster S – arrive in Porsche UK showrooms today priced from £37,589. Porsche revealed the 2012 versions of the Boxster and Boxster S back in January looking, as you would expect from Porsche, much the same as the previous two generations of Boxster. Despite a familiar look the 2012 Boxster gets a comprehensive makeover with a sharper look thanks to shorter overhangs, a longer wheelbase and a wider track.
Kia CUB Concept heading for Seoul Motor ShowMon, 25 Mar 2013
An new Kia Concept – the Kia CUB – is heading for the 2013 Seoul Motor Show and is a compact four-door coupe with added funk. As Kia moves more upmarket its concepts become more convincing. Recently, we’ve had the Kia GT – a high-end, powerful swoopy coupe that looks like it’s heading for production – and the Kia Provo which caused consternation in Northern Ireland but looks equally likely to head in to production as the Kia take on the MINI Countryman or Nissan Juke.