04 Infiniti Fx Bose Floor Subwoofer Speaker Box Oem Lkq on 2040-parts.com
Manchester, Tennessee, US
Other for Sale
- 05 06 07 nissan murano bose amp amplifier oem lkq(US $184.19)
- New wolo model 336 juke box musical horn with 34 pre-programmed songs - 12 volt (US $43.99)
- New wolo model 345 animal house musical electronic horn 35 sounds/tunes siren pa(US $43.99)
- 08 2008 lincoln mkz pioneer amp amplifier oem lkq(US $103.58)
- 07 08 09 lexus es350 pioneer radio amplifier amp oem(US $297.98)
- 2012 lincoln mks amplifier amp audio oem lkq(US $88.76)
2011 Honda Accord Facelift revealedWed, 26 Jan 2011
The 2011 Honda Accord Facelift I know. You’re an Accord owner – or a Honda fan – and you’re looking at the photo above and trying to work out what’s changed. The truth is, not a lot.
Lotus Europa becomes Proton LekirTue, 07 Dec 2010
The Lotus Europa-based Proton Lekir Concept Lotus tried to make the 2006 Lotus Europa fulfil the same role in its lineup the original Lotus Europa did in the sixties – a bigger version of the main range. In the ’60s it worked – to a degree – but the 21st century iteration of the Europa was not a huge success. The trouble with the Europa was that buyers seemed to perceive it as what it was – a stop-gap before the Lotus Evora arrived.
Tomorrow’s world: future petrol engine tech newsMon, 28 Sep 2009
By Tim Pollard Motor Industry 28 September 2009 14:15 Petrol engines are changing dramatically. You’ll have heard of the phrase 'downsizing' and most major manufacturers are shrinking their regular gasoline engines to trim emissions and fuel consumption – while employing new tech to keep up the horsepower and torque outputs. This is the holy grail for engineers: maintain the power and performance of the existing big capacity engines we’ve become wedded to, but in a smaller, more economical package.