Placement on Vehicle:Front
Manufacturer Part Number:89661-06C41
Other Part Number:41300
Part Brand:Factory OEM
07 TOYOTA CAMRY 4CYL ENGINE COMPUTER ECU ECM 89661 06C41 OEM
MOST COMPUTER MODULES MUST BE REPROGRAMMED BY THE DEALERSHIP/PROFESSIONAL MECHANIC
TO INSURE DRIVEABILITY AND EMISSION STANDARDS.
PLEASE CONSULT YOUR LOCAL MECHANIC FOR DETAILS BEFORE PURCHASING THIS ITEM.
COMPATIBLE WITH THE FOLLOWING:
CAMRY 07 Electronic Control Module; engine control, (w/o hybrid), 4 cyl, AT, Fed emissions
Ident: 8966106C40 North American prod, thru 9/06
Ident: 8966106C41 North American prod, from 10/06
Ident: 8966133B70 Japanese prod, thru 8/06
Ident: 8966133B71 Japanese prod, from 9/06
- All our auto parts are USED parts and will show normal wear and tear, unless otherwise stated in the item description.
- We have a variety of engine computers, modules, switches, fuse boxes, and a large variety of other parts from different domestic and import manufacturers. For more details please check our eBay store.
- Additional pictures will be provided upon request.
- We will appreciate very much if you contact us before putting a negative/neutral feedback in order to take care of any issues regarding your order.
- We ship to all states within the U.S. including Puerto Rico, Hawaii, and Alaska. We ship immediately when payment is received.
- We only ship to PayPal confirmed address.
- FREE shipping is within the continental U.S. 48 States.
- Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico, Guam and all international locations please email us for shipping price.
- Pay securely with any major credit card through PayPal.
Visit My eBay Store: 1-stopautoparts
Engine Computers for Sale
Thu, 03 Feb 2011
WITH VIDEOS -- Cash-strapped auto companies stood on the sidelines of the Super Bowl for a year or two, but they're about to make up for it in a hurry. By some estimates, the auto industry will buy the most time of any advertising category for the Feb. 6 game.
Sat, 03 Dec 2011
New Honda NSX - will it arrive at the 2012 Detroit Motor Show? The new Honda NSX is reported to be debuting at the Detroit Motor Show in January 2012, featuring a 3.5 litre hybrid powertrain. We ran a similar story less than two months ago when we asked if the new Honda NSX would be at this week’s Tokyo Motor Show.
Tue, 23 Jan 2007
By Jack Carfrae
First Official Pictures
23 January 2007 12:27
The new Skoda Octavia Scout… yet another soft-roader? Sort of. Skoda isn’t kidding itself into claiming that the Scout would win if it took on a Defender; think of it as a slightly chunkier alternative to the current 4wd Octavia estate, or a cut-price rival to the Audi Allroad and Volvo XC70.
2040Parts.com © 2012-2023. All Rights Reserved.
Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners.
0.044 s, 10712 u